Thursday Weighers

Hi guys I'm a newbie and have first weigh in tomorrow and am really nervous. My scales at home haven't shifted although I have stayed on plan, good luck all!

LeonaV said:
Hi guys I'm a newbie and have first weigh in tomorrow and am really nervous. My scales at home haven't shifted although I have stayed on plan, good luck all!

Good luck for your first WI - hope you get good results x

Good luck everyone

Xxx

I am feeling ridiculously nervous for weigh in this morning. I have been 100% for 2 weeks now and I know I shouldn't go on my own scales but they don't seem to be shifting! Its very frustrating.
I need to set my goal this week and I don't know what I want to be.
How did you all decide?

Sigh...seem to have put on despite trying really hard. Makes me realise that maybe i am not trying as hard as i thought i was and that maybe i need to be a bit more careful about quantities.

Onwards and downwards...today is the start of a new week .

KT
Xxx

Well second weigh-in tomorrow and I have stayed on plan 100% so very happy with sticking to it, have kept up with my bodymagic routine too despite the crappy weather and having to leave the doggy at home (sore paws), just a bit nervous about what the scales will say :)

I've heard the second week can be one of the hardest as bodies are still adjusting to eating plans and losing weight, but even 0.5lb would be nice - it's still the same as a block of butter!

Not going to lie though, it would be awesome if I hit my half stone tomorrow!

Good luck with the weigh in Zanna

I gained half a pound in the healthiest week of eating in my whole life. :(

1lb on this week, totally expected more after a week off plan to be honest! started a fresh from today, taking my current weight as my start weight and going from there.... Good luck to everyone who still haven't weighed in yet! xx

Good luck with the weigh in Zanna

I've lost 2 and a half pounds today :) Got my groovy little half stone sticker and certificate and feeling quite chuffed hehe

Good luck to everyone still to weigh-in! :)

1 off for me this week, its been a bit of a mixed week, i've had good days, but also some not very good ones as i've been lurgified the past few days and i always turn to eating rubbish when i am under the weather, so am well happy with 1.
well done to all of you, whether it's a gain, a sts or a loss, the main thing is taking the time to go and get weighed and if you think you should have lost this week but didn't, keep on going because it should show on the scales next week!! good luck to anyone still to weigh in and for the week ahead xxx

Well done everyone for completing another week!
1/2 a pound of again this week! Couldn't go any slower!!!

not weighing in till 5 had a cheeky peek on the scales looking like a loss! 'fingers crossed' going to squeeze in some extra body magic with the pooches before i go.
good luck to everyone still left to WI
i hate waiting

0.5lbs off for me which was a surprise; it was my husband's birthday at the weekend and I have had more than my fair share of cake! I'm on holiday next week so won't be weighing in. Good luck to everyone and see you in 2 weeks!

I lost one pound which takes me down to the tens, just by the skin of my teeth... Not going to change my thread to the tens yet as each time I have I have gained the week after, so going to stick with the elevens thread for a couple of weeks and see how I go...

Dreading WI this week - I was really good all week, then last night I was attacked by a bunch of cocktails, and some canapes! Really hope it hasn't undone all the good work from last week!

well done everyone :) got my weigh in later... my scales at home keep telling me i have lost and then i have gained... really need to stop weighing myself! fingers crossed anyway x

Back