Thursday Weighers

2lbs off for me this week and got my half stone award! yay!

Sts for me... Not a problem... I can solve this without beating myself up over it, made a few changes to my food and it might just have made my body panic...

I only eat lunch on a Thursday, have dinner after weigh in! Much easier - and not a cheat, I never really eat breakfast anyway, tbh! THREE HOURS TO GO!

1lb off! Nice, as I got my stone award! MrL had a little gain from a couple of sneaky pints of cider he thought I didn't know he had ...

Lost 1 lb this week....and its now a year since I started SW.....2 stone 11 pounds gone!

Well done to all!

1.5lb off for me, kinda wish it had been more but fairly happy with that :)

1 on - again :-(

1/2 off... very annoyed should have been so much more ... ive been good all week :(

2.5lbs off, and not being ungrateful (or trying to undermine anyone else's loss) but I feel like I've tried harder than that. Last year, with minimal effort (just sticking to the plan with no extra tactics like the gym, green tea, more water etc) I'd move 4-6lbs, now I'm trying everything under the sun and can't keep up. Fairly disappointed, but hopefully I'm just doing a run-up, and the amounts lost each week will going to keep increasing till I start seeing some 2011 style losses again :)

I think I am possibly optimistic to the point of delusional about my 'bikini body in six weeks' HAHA

Well done to everyone who's done well :)

2lb off and SOTW, was really pleased as thought I wold've maintained this week as was at a party last weekend, have got a wedding this weekend, so am hoping to STS next week.

Well done everyone on your losses :)

Back