Thursday Weighers

Down 2! Managed to lose 2 weeks holiday weight in just 1 week - proud :D

3 off for me this week, on a roll with 8 off in 2 weeks. Now up to 1st 4.5lbs total weight loss :)

Aston said:
8 in two weeks?! That's really impressive, well done!!!

Thanks :) I did put on 2.5 the week before that though after 2 weeks holiday!

Well even if you took that away (which is not the case, as life will always mean slight gains sometimes I think take full credit for ALL the losses!!) then it'd still be 5.5 in three weeks, which by many people's standards is still highly respectable!

Personally, I think after a gain it can sometimes be easy to say 'oh well I've only lost what I put on', but you've still had to draw a line under the week that you let yourself gain, and work just as hard as if you'd stayed the same the week before and then went on to lose... if not harder. I honestly think not letting a gain escalate is harder than continually losing. I found it so easy last year to just carry on losing, week after week without coming off plan... as soon as Christmas came and I let myself go mad, I haven't been able to turn it back around until this past month. SIX months!!!

So in brief (which I always struggle with as a serial waffler) I think it's great, and would LOVE to lose 8 in my next two weeks :)

Hi All

I am moving from a Monday group to Thursday from next week so would be great to join you all on here if that's ok?

I had my last Monday weigh in today and gained 1lb after a gain of 1.5 last week so from today is back on track and hopefully by Thursday next week I will have lost that 2.5 and if I am really lucky maybe even a little more :)

Horrendous horrendous horrendous week! I wanted my 2.5 stone sticker I need to lose half a pound! So many things have got in the way! But iv resisted and stuck to free foods a not had super free or a few days :(

Iv so far resisted burger king twice (train stations ggrrr)
Pasty stand and general rubbish high syn stuff!

I did my best last night with oven chips and fish cakes for tea my dad is going on holiday so had no food in :(

Going to be late when I get in and can be bother bookig anything as Tuesday is my shopping day and iv not been so I make anything anyway :(

What to do what to do??

:(

sl1nkyminny said:
Horrendous horrendous horrendous week! I wanted my 2.5 stone sticker I need to lose half a pound! So many things have got in the way! But iv resisted and stuck to free foods a not had super free or a few days :(

Iv so far resisted burger king twice (train stations ggrrr)
Pasty stand and general rubbish high syn stuff!

I did my best last night with oven chips and fish cakes for tea my dad is going on holiday so had no food in :(

Going to be late when I get in and can be bother bookig anything as Tuesday is my shopping day and iv not been so I make anything anyway :(

What to do what to do??

:(

Do something filling and quick like an omlette or if you have a b choice left go for something like tomatoes/egg/ beans on toast... Not too hard to do and filling...xx

Do something filling and quick like an omlette or if you have a b choice left go for something like tomatoes/egg/ beans on toast... Not too hard to do and filling...xx

thanks for the advise, it was a great idea but im a frugal shopper and dont buy what i dont need i get this of my nan, i hate waste and cant stand throwing food away so if its not on the menu it isnt on my list lol so this unexpected trip to my dads threw me of course. I was ravished at the trainstaion and was stood glaring at the pasties like a weird-ooo. so i just walked away and ignored it all. i find that needing that quick fix on the go is hard for us slimming worlders (might just be me) i mean even a sandwich on wholemeal is horrendous on syns.

i think that i might start buying a few like pasta n sauce type things so i have them to hand when this happens as iv been caught out like this before.

anyway i had a chicken kebab without the pitta, and made an extra salad to have with it at home. so i dunno what that will be... 90-100 syns lol

sl1nkyminny said:
thanks for the advise, it was a great idea but im a frugal shopper and dont buy what i dont need i get this of my nan, i hate waste and cant stand throwing food away so if its not on the menu it isnt on my list lol so this unexpected trip to my dads threw me of course. I was ravished at the trainstaion and was stood glaring at the pasties like a weird-ooo. so i just walked away and ignored it all. i find that needing that quick fix on the go is hard for us slimming worlders (might just be me) i mean even a sandwich on wholemeal is horrendous on syns.

i think that i might start buying a few like pasta n sauce type things so i have them to hand when this happens as iv been caught out like this before.

anyway i had a chicken kebab without the pitta, and made an extra salad to have with it at home. so i dunno what that will be... 90-100 syns lol

Bless, totally understand, was just reaching out with what I do is all... You chose well given your options and at least it proves you are even when hungry trying to change your mindset to food... xx

Yeah I was really proud of myself! Iv taken to instead of buying food getting a drink instead normally coffee for the long boring always cramped journey! How has your week been??

i find that needing that quick fix on the go is hard for us slimming worlders (might just be me) i mean even a sandwich on wholemeal is horrendous on syns.

Same for me too...it's really hard to find something healthy or even just low syn as often the 'heathy' food places have in such as dried fruit, nuts or cereal bars or even ready made pasta pots are actually high syns for what they are and often if there is fruit it is past it's best!

They don't make it easy for us do they

Back