Thursday Weighers

Lost 8lbs at my first weigh in. :D

Bah, went the wrong way.. :(
Put 1lb on last week....

Oh well, I'm down kenco again this week and o lost 7lb last time from the hard work, sauna like working conditions, coffee inhalation and extra sleep ( ironically I was wiped out after the days there, not wide awake as I expected from breathing in coffee steam all day..)

Don't know why but not looking foward to tomorrow. I feel really heavy this week even though i have been on plan 100%. Oh well i hope i lose atleast a lb that i wanted this week x

I'm feeling exactly the same - stuck to it 100% but as I have been working solidly I haven't had a chance to do much body magic so feeling 'heavy' and I'll be very glad to even lose 1lb or STS!

Good luck tomorrow lovely people :)

Arctic-BNG said:
Morning!

1.5 on for me, considering I went out for dinner last night and had several drinks.... I'm not worried about it.

Go Team Thursday!

That's not bad at all Steve... Go you this time next week it will be two off...xx

Very pleased to report a 2.5lb loss bringing me to my first stone award :) Absolutely thrilled.

Had a naughty little weigh of my own this morning before class and was amazed the scales seemed to have moved after pretty much not shifting for a whole week (I checked last night too). Just goes to show you what can happen in the space of a night's sleep lol

Good luck to all still left to weigh and well done to everybody who already has :)

Woo it's the Summer! In the 4 weeks previous to today I had put on a 1lb but lost 4 today which means I got my 2 stone award- finally!! Very pleased. I am giving myself a bit of leeway over the summer- lots of holiday things happening and my basic goal is to lose anything at all so that scales keep going the right direction. This was the first week I didn't have a birthday party, anniversary, meal out, etc. and I think my body was just in shock from being on plan all week- 4lb feels like the first week all over again!

Wow, 4lbs- well done!!

I don't weigh in until 7ish, so everything I look at until then just looks like weight on to me. I even ate an apple and thought 'wonder what that weighs', ha that sounds so dysfunctional- it's amazing how much the scales can end up mattering!! I'm SO desperate to do well tonight. Last week I put on 2.5lbs and even my consultant studied my food diary and could find nothing wrong.

I may have already whinged about this earlier up this thread, so sorry if I'm repetitive, I was just so gutted... I've GOT to see the benefits of another good week tonight?!

Good luck to everyone else :) xx

Back