Thursday Weighers

Autumn.Dream said:
Lost 1.5 lbs... The same 1.5 lbs I found last week :D

Same as me! Hoping to actually make progress next week lol ;)

I bet it's going to be the hardest 1.5 pounds I have lost yet!

There is a girl in my group who only has 0.5lb to go till her target, but she's STS for about 3/4 weeks now... I feel bad for her :rolleyes:

Didn't go to weigh in on Thursday as I have 2 weeks off but as I have been awful so far I will be going to get weighed in this coming week but as at my mums I will have to go to a fridaygroup as my sister wants to join too and said she wants to join a early Friday group whereas I prefer my Thursday evening which I willbe going back to when I go back home the following week. I will be extra good from tomorrow as I will need a miracle for there not be a massive gain! X

Why cant i do it. when i am at home i can easily follow plan and enjoy it but when i am at my mums i always sabotage my good eating in the evening like today by eating a whole load of biscuits. It doesnt help its totm and i always feeling starving. Wont be going back home until next week on saturday or sunday so will have to try and start to get into the right frame of mind otherwise i i will be adding to my already big gain which i have no idea of as my scales are at home! The scales at home help me keep on the stright and narrow so maybe i should have brought them with me. Sorry for babbling i just feel like i am losing control and its not a feeling a like or had in quite a while :(

Yea I think I will pop over to boots tomorrow, it's just the kick I need to get back on plan. LOL my mums the culprit she has too much junk in expecially for my children who thankfully only have a few sweeties and than ask for fruit. It's not all her fault because coming over to my mums this time has made me so low and I am giving in to my bingeing urges.

Safia,

I find this as well and in the end had to have a chat with the family saying that part of my journey is about learning to resist tempation but I'm not ready for that yet.... by the next day half the contents of the cupboards had vanished and I was practically forces speed and superspeed foods. We have a very similiar amount of weight to loose were at the same point :) Does it feel like it's getting tougher now for you?

Ah yes, the dreaded "mums house" visit...
Always puts out cakes and pork pie and my willpower goes straight out the window... :(

I did tell my mum that I am doing healthy eating and she now respects that and doesn't take offence when I don't eat her food but she will never get rid of the junk because she keeps it for my children!
Yea broadway we are quite similar in our height and how much to lose i found As soon as I hit the 14s the weight loss slowed a bit but than Ramadan started and I had good losses again but most likely I would have put that all back again after my latest antics. I really wanted to get into the 13s during September :(

I did tell my mum that I am doing healthy eating and she now respects that and doesn't take offence when I don't eat her food but she will never get rid of the junk because she keeps it for my children!
Yea broadway we are quite similar in our height and how much to lose i found As soon as I hit the 14s the weight loss slowed a bit but than Ramadan started and I had good losses again but most likely I would have put that all back again after my latest antics. I really wanted to get into the 13s during September :(

Yeah it's my 14's have really slowed down- tried kickstarting it again with exercise. I would like to get to the 13's in September too. Good luck.

Boots scales are showing me up 5lbs but considering my body is getting used to normal after Ramadan and the crap I have eaten all week I think I have gotten off lightly so just need to get back on plan and try and lose these 5lbs ASAP instead of gaining more x

Hopefully joining back in with u guys this thurs after a few mths break and a lot of good work undone!

Gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last Thursday and I'm horrified to find I've still about 4 st to lose! Slimming world worked the first time really easily so here's hoping it does this time too :0)

Be nice to catch up with u all again and get to know the new comers!

Hopefully joining back in with u guys this thurs after a few mths break and a lot of good work undone!

Gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last Thursday and I'm horrified to find I've still about 4 st to lose! Slimming world worked the first time really easily so here's hoping it does this time too :0)

Be nice to catch up with u all again and get to know the new comers!

Hi Vm,

I'm one of the new comers but wanted to say congratulations on the birth of your daughter, what have you named her?

I wouldn't worry about the gain, like you said you've done this before (and looking at your stats you did a pretty amazing job!), so you can do it again and I am sure every time you look at your little girl it makes the gain worthwhile :)

Back