Thursday Weighers

Looks like I'm heading for my first gain... probably due to a restaurant meal on saturday so at least I know why but I still find it incredible that one "full-fat" meal can do so much damage lol

One meal won't necessary throw you off track for the week. Last week I had five samosas on the day after weigh in. I still managed to lose 2.5lb over the week.
Hope you find that the scales are kind to you this week.

Bossman

'life' has got in the way this week. Birthday BBQ at the weekend with the addition of alcohol, girls curry night last night. The curry night could not have been on a worse day - night before weigh in! The scales will not lie and I will have to face the music. I've lost something every week for 10 weeks now so if I STS or put on it will spur me on even more for next week.

first weigh in after my 2 weeks holiday off plan. Very scared. I feel enormous today.
Good luck everyone

Good Luck everyone x Am hoping for any loss after my holiday gain but not feeling like have lost much :eek:

Sure you guys will be fine, if it is a gain you will know why, draw the line and plan for next week.

4lb for me, woohoo!! :)))))

Well done!

Half on for me, considering the BBQ and the amount of alcohol consumed on Saturday, I'm quite happy! Looking a bit more settled for the week ahead.

Good luck for the rest of Team Thursday!

Good luck everybody still to weigh in, not till 5.30 for me, and congrats to those of you have already weighed in x

Well I'm back on the wagon, lost 5lb this week, very pleased with that, has spurred me on to stay off the wine too! Good luck everyone x

Back