Thursday Weighers

Hi everyone,

I am new to the site and i joined Slimming World last week. Heading for my first weight in tonight. Really nervous as i'm not sure i've been doing it right. Tried follwoing Extra Easy but not sure i got the 1/3 superspeed bit right, time will tell i guess.

Good luck to all other Thursday weighers!

Sam xx

Hi everyone,

I am new to the site and i joined Slimming World last week. Heading for my first weight in tonight. Really nervous as i'm not sure i've been doing it right. Tried follwoing Extra Easy but not sure i got the 1/3 superspeed bit right, time will tell i guess.

Good luck to all other Thursday weighers!

Sam xx

Good luck tonight, I'm sure you've done great and your consultant and the rest of your group will be able to answer any questions you've got!!xx

What do people eat on weigh in day? I don't get weighed till 7 tonight and never know what to eat through the day!

I always find I want to eat EVERYTHING on weigh day, its like my body is purposely trying to make me weigh more, before I was pregnant I'd always try and be super good weigh days, salad for lunch, save my healthy extras for after and eat my dinnerafter weigh in but now I'm pregnant I just have to eat when I want to eat! If you want dinner before then go for it, it'll only effect your weigh in the first week you do it and then you'll be able to eat before class every week, good luck!!!x

Only -1lb down for me :-( that's two weeks in a row now

3lbs off today getting me to target! Celebrated with a cappuchino with chocolate sprinkles and brown sugar!
Feeling very proud today!

Congratulations to those with losses and good luck for those not weighed yet.

Well done getting to goal. Must be an amazing feeling.

law3a3m said:
I'm nervous for tonight's weigh in...I've been much better than last week, had about 10syns a day on average but only made it to the gym once (plus an hour's walk one day) and I hopped on the scales at work - I know I shouldn't have!- and I don't think I've lost :-( if I've been naughty I don't mind gaining or maintaining but other than the reduced gym sessions I've been a SW geek! Sad sad face x

ive lost 2 lb but really naughty food wise today it that time of month n sugar cravings horendous hopefully it wont affect nxt thurs weigh in if im good from now till then im happy wiv my 2lb thou any tips ladies afta my big blip and is there still hope for a loss nxt week x

Safia said:
STS this week :(

Me too - bit miffed as I'd had a good week too :(

New thursday weigher here! Started today! wish me luck xxxxx

Back