Thursday Weighers

Put 1lb on :/ Not entirely happy but have made some stupid mistakes this week so I deserve it I think!

Safia said:
I put a lb on this week, not as bad as i thought but will be extra good this coming week to try and get 3lbs off for my 3st stickie x

Then you just have to put this behind you and work on being good next week...xx

Really pleased as I lost 3.5lb this week, reached my Club 10 award level and got Slimmer of the Week!

On schedule to reach my target weight well before Christmas.

Bossman

Bossman1959 said:
Really pleased as I lost 3.5lb this week, reached my Club 10 award level and got Slimmer of the Week!

On schedule to reach my target weight well before Christmas.

Bossman

Well done x

law3a3m said:
Well I lost a pound. I am disappointed even thiugh it's a loss. People with a lot less weight to lose than me lost 2-3lbs and I'm sitting there having been on plan all week with a measly pound! I shouldn't be disappointed, but I am :-(

I lost a pound too but am pleased with mine. 1lb a week is 3 stone 10 in a year ? slow and steady, least you will keep it off !

Lorna83 said:
I lost a pound too but am pleased with mine. 1lb a week is 3 stone 10 in a year ? slow and steady, least you will keep it off !

I know you are totally right. I set a goal in group of 3.5lbs to reach my 2.5stone award so I felt under a lot of pressure to get that and when I didn't I felt so disappointed and, if I'm honest, a bit ashamed of myself. Having slept on it I feel a bit more positive and am really focused. The biggest positive out of this for me has been that for the first time ever I haven't gone into sabotage mode when things haven't gone brilliantly so lessen learned! I've also learnt that I'm not going to set weekly weight goals as I feel too embarrassed when I don't achieve them so from now on I'll set different goals such as body magic or eating different breakfasts

Thank you for you encouragement I find the support really helpful!
Xx

lost 1lbs yesterday, woop! was hoping for 2, as i'm now just 1lb off my stone award, hopefully i can get it next week...

2,5lbs off, and finally got my Club10! First loss in a while as I've been in and out of hospital for the last couple of weeks, and it feels good to be back on track after a little while in the wilderness.

I never set targets in class. As you say it's a disappointment so I just go with the loss is a loss attitude. We will all get there in the end!

I know you are totally right. I set a goal in group of 3.5lbs to reach my 2.5stone award so I felt under a lot of pressure to get that and when I didn't I felt so disappointed and, if I'm honest, a bit ashamed of myself. Having slept on it I feel a bit more positive and am really focused. The biggest positive out of this for me has been that for the first time ever I haven't gone into sabotage mode when things haven't gone brilliantly so lessen learned! I've also learnt that I'm not going to set weekly weight goals as I feel too embarrassed when I don't achieve them so from now on I'll set different goals such as body magic or eating different breakfasts

Thank you for you encouragement I find the support really helpful!
Xx

I am glad you have realised that what the scales say is not the most important thing. We all need to realise that our bodies lose weight at a different rate and we can't push it or force it. We just need to ensure this is a life long plan and accept that if we lose at a steady rate then we can maintain it longer. Have a lovely weekend.

sleepytimesadie said:
Line under what you did wrong and move on... At least you know why... xx

I sort of know why - it's not all down to food, I think I am fairly messed up hormones-wise too! Which is doubly depressing! I did make some really stupid errors though from not thinking about the plan properly though so head in books this week :)

missy1978 said:
I sort of know why - it's not all down to food, I think I am fairly messed up hormones-wise too! Which is doubly depressing! I did make some really stupid errors though from not thinking about the plan properly though so head in books this week :)

Sounds like a plan honey...xx

Yes! Hope you've all had good weeks :D I've been on plan all week for the first time in a while so hoping for good news ;) x

I've been really good all week but have been out for a meal and glass of champagne tonight for our anniversary. It was a meat buffet type restaurant so I removed all the fat I could off the meat, had lots of salad and am just hoping for the best. Dreading weigh in though :-(

Back