Thursday Weighers

Well done everyone - whether it was 0.5lb or 4lb off you all did good :)

I lost 1lb and am obscenely happy with that! Now I have my target from the doctors officially I'm feeling fired up and ready for a good week. Lets go! :F

It was a very bad week for me as I gained 1.5lb. Thought I had behaved too but after some hard thought I have been picking at leftover Haloween sweets. Darn it.

So it's a mega effort this week to get that weight off again plus at least 1lb to get me to my 2 stone loss mark.

Bossman

Hoping to lose tomorrow! Had a pretty good week, cooked lots of new recipes and generally been enjoying being on plan for the first time in a while. I want to lose as much as I can before next time I see the doctor - although I'll not be at the right weight for a while yet it'd be nice to make a good impression :)

Well done for getting back on it Missy!

I've had a difficult week, we were visiting family which meant lots of indulgence. And my boyfriend's dad had bought a vegan cookbook and made lots of things just for me, which made it pretty impossible to say no! I was so disorganised I didn't get back on it until yesterday tea time, so if I maintain, I will be happy!

Had my nephews 21st on Friday, drank far too much but didn't indulge on the Indian takeaway. Have stuck to plan since so hopefully shift a couple if lbs x

1lb off for me at least it's in the right direction, another two weigh ins, in the November challenge so hopefully ill still be able to tech my target x

2lbs off and got nominated for Miss Slinky! Didn't win but it was still awesome :D

missy1978 said:
2lbs off and got nominated for Miss Slinky! Didn't win but it was still awesome :D

Well done x

Back