Thursday Weighers

Good morning everyone :) it will be the end of my first week with you guys when i weigh in tomorrow and im so excited for jumping on those scales, good luck to everyone x

Well so far I feel like I've had a good week, definitely been dosing up on the super free and speed foods. Hopefully when I jump on the scales tomorrow ill have a decent loss, even if its 2lb, it's 2lb in the right direction!! (But I'm hoping for more)

Hope everyone feels slimmer tomorrow!
Xx

Good luck for tmo everyone!!! Can't wait to hear how everyone's done! :) I've had a good first week so hoping for a 2lb loss! Any loss will be great though. Good luck xxx

i know a loss is a loss but ive been so good this week i hope its just in my head that i feel so bloated and bigger :confused:

I feel the same. Its my * week but that never normally makes a difference. I feel huge!

Well rejoining sw again 2moz, havent been since way before christmas. Dreading the scales but no it has to be done! :) x

Hello to all you Thurs weighers :)
I just wanted to say hello as i have changed over from Tues to Thurs classes now.
My name is Stacey.....

Good luck to everyone who is weighing today/tonight.
Love Stacey xxxxx

Hope I get as good a result at 5.30 x

Well done everyone and good to luck to those weighing later tonight, my weigh in left me 5.5 lb lighter this week :) so far between us we have dropped 22lb this week!!!! I'm amazed x

Hello lovelies. I hope you don't mind me joining your Thursday Weighers. Its my first day on my diet. I weigh 101.2kg today. Will post next week.

Welcome reviva and good luck x

Back