Thursday Weighers

2lb off for me this week, so 8.5lbs in 3 weeks, I'm dead chuffed and must have got my sw head back on as last year was so awful x

Stayed the same =/
No gains in the 8 weeks I've been doing this though and it was my dads birthday and we went out for a meal. I wasn't too naughty but when I generally lose half a pound sticking rigidly to the plan I guess staying the same is to be expected with one bad day in the mix.

Hi!! I've changed AGAIN to a Thursday weigh in now as ive joined a group on thursday mornings! In total I lost 9lb before Xmas, put 6lb back on over Xmas, re-lost that 6lb after Xmas then joined a group last week and lost 3lb my first WI with them! Going to stick to the group I think as I actually enjoyed it an the consultant is lovely! So officially I've lost 11lb since beginning of December! Got a long way to go though!

Hi!! I've changed AGAIN to a Thursday weigh in now as ive joined a group on thursday mornings! In total I lost 9lb before Xmas, put 6lb back on over Xmas, re-lost that 6lb after Xmas then joined a group last week and lost 3lb my first WI with them! Going to stick to the group I think as I actually enjoyed it an the consultant is lovely! So officially I've lost 11lb since beginning of December! Got a long way to go though!

Good luck with your new group :D

How has everyone think they've done this week?
I had a kebab after weigh-in on Tuesday but couldn't eat it all and i;ve reduced my syns this week to try and cover it but apart from that my week has been 100%, I had a few family members round yesterday who went to the shop and bought cakes, crsips and chocolate and i resisted the whole lot which i was so proud of myself for.
The thing i am worried about is i usually do 4extra easy days and then 3 red and so far i've had 5 Extra easy days so i'm hoping then next 2 days i can stick to red and hopefully i'll still lose (when i was doing all extra easy days i wasn't losing as much)

Good afternoon ladies and gents!!!

Would it be ok if I join your Thursday weighers please?
I usually weigh on a Tuesday but I'm finding the group unfriendly and the consultant unhelpful so am starting a Thursday group this week.
Thanks xxx

Good afternoon ladies and gents!!!

Would it be ok if I join your Thursday weighers please?
I usually weigh on a Tuesday but I'm finding the group unfriendly and the consultant unhelpful so am starting a Thursday group this week.
Thanks xxx

I hope you find a nicer group. Good luck for Thursday x

Good luck to everybody that's having their final weigh in, in january today x

Woohoo 2.5 off this week :D

Wow, I had an excellent week so really pleased. 5lbs off, slimmer of the week, half stone award and took me into my 12's.

Good luck every1!

Back