Thursday Weighers

Brill losses this week everyone! I lost 2lbs, got my 5.5 stone award and won SOTW so very happy indeed :) x

1.5 off for me this week not bad considering all the alcohol I consumed! Just think what I could do if I cut it out......hmmm don't think its going to happen ;-)

Well done on all the amazing losses this week - very inspirational to someone who needs a kick up the @rse!!

Everyone to gained/maintained - it'll be our week next week!
I'm try to stick to plan 100% this week just to see how much I can lose and 'prove' to myself that it can be done when I try. X

Well I thought I'd stuck to the plan but I obviously didn't I put on 1/2lb it was a bit of a downer but there's always next week ;) Onward & Downward

Morning Thursday gang. 1st week back on plan and 6lb down. I love SW!

Hope everyone else has done great losses this week, will check back in later :)

gained 2.5lbs this week - go me :(

-2 for me today. I ate so much rubbish this week so was shocked.

Oh hun! Do you know where it came from? I usually find it easier to deal with if I can attribute it to something x

if its me then yes I think the past few weeks have caught up as I have sts the past 2 weigh in's. Kids are til off of Easter to so gonna try to get back on it as from today

if its me then yes I think the past few weeks have caught up as I have sts the past 2 weigh in's. Kids are til off of Easter to so gonna try to get back on it as from today

Great positive attitude - getting straight back on plan. It'll come off next week!

Back