Thursday Weighers

Hey everyone.. Is everyone dreading their weigh in tomorrow as much as me =( x

Oh yes! :-(

Have been awful this week. Trying to get my head in the right place for next week x

That's the only problem if you can't get you head into it.. I think I've had a problem this week thinking I'm doing ok on syns but when I actually thought about it I have gone way over.. Oopps.. Lol.. Lesson learnt for next week I think lol =) x

I am not looking forward to tomorrow. I was determined to be 100% to get back to target range but I failed!!
Weigh in at 0930 so not long to wait!

Thursday Weighers - Worried about tonight

Well tonight's the night, last week was a good week (but for 1st week I had hoped to lose something). This week I like to think I have stuck to plan but I have eaten quite a lot of meat and pasta, stayed well within syns, no booze and gone for a walk most days, but I'm still worried I haven't lost anything. I suppose it's normal to feel quite anxious at the beginning isn't it and gauging what does and doesn't work?

Well tonight's the night, last week was a good week (but for 1st week I had hoped to lose something). This week I like to think I have stuck to plan but I have eaten quite a lot of meat and pasta, stayed well within syns, no booze and gone for a walk most days, but I'm still worried I haven't lost anything. I suppose it's normal to feel quite anxious at the beginning isn't it and gauging what does and doesn't work?

Perfectly normal to worry hun. It takes a few weeks to trust the plan and realise that it does work.
Good luck for WI but I'm sure it' be fine :) x

good luck everyone with your weigh ins

mines was a 1.5lb loss thankfully seeing as i gained 2.5 last week

Lost a 1b tonight, bit disappointed as had such a good few days, but meal out on sat was against me!

Back