Thursday Weighers

4lb off :)

STS - Not sure what I did or didn't do :confused: Well I did lose 6lbs last week. Have had loads of free food, no booze, no cheating and been walking quite a lot. Think I am going to have to up the ante on the superfree........

Lost 1lb this week, I seem to be developing a pattern of a large loss followed by a maintain or 1lb loss, well done everyone on your fabulous losses.

STS - Not sure what I did or didn't do :confused: Well I did lose 6lbs last week. Have had loads of free food, no booze, no cheating and been walking quite a lot. Think I am going to have to up the ante on the superfree........

Don't panic! I often STS after a particularly good loss, keep at it like you have been and I bet you will see a good result next week xxx

Are you eating your syns hun? X

Don't panic! I often STS after a particularly good loss, keep at it like you have been and I bet you will see a good result next week xxx

Are you eating your syns hun? X

I'm not upset about it, there was a woman at group who lost a pound and was very pi**ed off about it when the consultant asked how her week went? I thought get over it, you lost a pound and that's good, don't take it out on the consultant and make yourself look a prat into the bargain. I have STS, but would like to try and understand if there is anything I have done/not done so that I can learn.

From what the consultant says sometimes a sudden onset of exercise can have an effect, not always showing a positive loss straight away and I have been out walking more than usual. She said the meat/pasta I had eaten shouldn't be a problem or the repetition of my week. She is going to check my food diary and I suspect I may need to include some more superfree. I do have syns but some days only 2 or 3 sometimes more but never 15.

Also, I think it's tempting to just keep shovelling it in as you think 'what the hell, it's free' and I need to identify more when I feel full and stop.

Thanks for the advice and support girls, I'll let you know how it goes next week - JVB :fingerscrossed:

I'm not upset about it, there was a woman at group who lost a pound and was very pi**ed off about it when the consultant asked how her week went? I thought get over it, you lost a pound and that's good, don't take it out on the consultant and make yourself look a prat into the bargain. I have STS, but would like to try and understand if there is anything I have done/not done so that I can learn.

From what the consultant says sometimes a sudden onset of exercise can have an effect, not always showing a positive loss straight away and I have been out walking more than usual. She said the meat/pasta I had eaten shouldn't be a problem or the repetition of my week. She is going to check my food diary and I suspect I may need to include some more superfree. I do have syns but some days only 2 or 3 sometimes more but never 15.

Also, I think it's tempting to just keep shovelling it in as you think 'what the hell, it's free' and I need to identify more when I feel full and stop.

Thanks for the advice and support girls, I'll let you know how it goes next week - JVB :fingerscrossed:

The best advice I had when I started SW was to try to eat the full 15syns a day, that way you don't feel deprived and if your weight-loss slows down as you get closer to target you can reduce your syns and hopefully that'll get the scales going again.

Tis hard to eat all the syns sometimes though as all the superfree/free food is very filling! X

hi everyone can i join in plzzz. :) On my second week weighin in on a thurs. wk 1 lost 2lb last night lost another 2.5lb. well done everyone on ur amazing weight losses hope i can keep up with u all! lol

Back on track after a few weeks off gained 1.5 during that period and pleased to have lost 3 this week x

2lbs off this week Onward & Downward

Back