Thursday Weighers

Hi. Dont get too disheartend. I joined 3 weeks ago and only lost 2lb in my first week but the last 2 weeks ive lost 2.5lb so in 3 weeks ive got my half a stone award. Stick with it hun it does work. just quicker for some than others. :)
First wi amd only lost 1.5 :( bit sad as i feel ive followed it to a t and literally walked miles to burn some exta lbs x dont understand why the loss is so small ? X

Hi there I joined sliming world on Thursday I'm 25 and 5"4 and weighed in at 13.3 and half pounds I have around 2 and half stone I'm looking forward to getting healthy again xx

Good luck Lucy. Any questions just shout :)

Oh, gosh, I don't know, really, it was sheer bloody mindedness on my part I think. I got quite addicted to seeing the numbers go down on the scales and hated seeing a gain added to my weight record at the back of the book. Plus, as awful as it sounds, my sister had lost weight and I was jealous so wanted to beat her! I didn't like that I was the fattest one. That makes me sound really mean, I know, but it definitely was something that motivated me.

Oh, and as I am sure you're aware, don't let yourself get bored. Try new recipes and meal ideas so you don't feel the need to snack on rubbish for a bit of variety!

No, that is not mean - it is healthy to have some competition I think. As long as you don't kill her if she beats your weight loss!!!!

Tried to post yesterday but wasn't able to for some reason.

Got my half a stone award. Yaaaaay! and another 1.5 off.

Congrats to everyone who lost.

Yeah I tried to post yesterday too, there was some sort of glitch with the system, which affected some but not others. I spent ages trying to log in and it just kept throwing me off :banghead:. Good luck to everyone for a successful week next week. Have a great weekend x

Hi. Dont get too disheartend. I joined 3 weeks ago and only lost 2lb in my first week but the last 2 weeks ive lost 2.5lb so in 3 weeks ive got my half a stone award. Stick with it hun it does work. just quicker for some than others. :)

Thank u that makes me feel more motivated already :)

Well done to everyone on thier losses last week and good luck for this week x

Seriously dreading this week's weigh, possibly because I lost so much the week before. I know it's not going to be as good this week - can't lose 7.5lb per week, but argh!

Good luck everyone! I won't be at weigh in as I am having to work until late tonight. However, I shall go to Boots at the weekend and find out. It won't be pretty as I did ingulge in choclate caramels when at mum's plus yesterday I was in meetings all day whcih meant sandwiches, nibbles and pastries - I don;t even like Danish pastries but I did eat 2. Well they had fruit in, so two of my 5 a day, right?;)

Good luck everyone! I won't be at weigh in as I am having to work until late tonight. However, I shall go to Boots at the weekend and find out. It won't be pretty as I did ingulge in choclate caramels when at mum's plus yesterday I was in meetings all day whcih meant sandwiches, nibbles and pastries - I don;t even like Danish pastries but I did eat 2. Well they had fruit in, so two of my 5 a day, right?;)

If only they did count as part of your 5 a day! Lol

Let us know how you get on in Boots and good luck!

Good luck everyone! Summer is coming! X

well its .5 off for me and the lowest weight I have been since james was born in 2004

LOL! So it'll be you in Boots at the weekend in your socks and pants at the weighing machine then. That'll make interesting footage on the stores's CCTV!!!

I stayed the same, not sure what im doing wrong aaargh! Its so hard not to turn to the bad food when you try stick to plan with no results! Hey ho...onwards and downwards I guess!

I stayed the same, not sure what im doing wrong aaargh! Its so hard not to turn to the bad food when you try stick to plan with no results! Hey ho...onwards and downwards I guess!

I know it's disheartening but keep going. It maybe water retention or something and will show on the scales next week xx

Back