Thursday Weighers

Whoop whoop!!
3.5lb off :D
Got my stone award :D
Got my club 10 award :D

Just got home! Lost 3lbs & got my 1st award & slimmer of the week! Chuffed! Need to update the stats here now, haha x

Well done everyone! I gained 2lbs and I would like to think that some of that is baby but tbh I think it's mainly ice cream hehe ;)

2.5lbs off again this week :) i'm pleased with that because i have been feeling so bloated recently doing the water challenge that i was sure i was going to gain, so a very pleasant surprise :) Onward & Downward Sorry to hear about your soreness Flab :(

1/2 pound off, and found out my consultant is retiring from her evening groups, which means I'll be moving to Tuesdays and a new consultant!

1/2 pound off, and found out my consultant is retiring from her evening groups, which means I'll be moving to Tuesdays and a new consultant!
Well done on your loss, are you ok with having to change groups it must be a bit of a shock?

Well done on your loss, are you ok with having to change groups it must be a bit of a shock?

Haha yeah panicked a bit as I have 8 weeks left on my countdown and I can't do the morning groups! But the other consultant is lovely so hopefully it'll be alright :)

Hi all, I'm new :) started last week, my first week wasn't too hard. I thought I hadn't lost anything, but I ended up losing 4lbs! :D

Anyone got tips for me to substitute crisps? Or low syn alternatives?

Welcome along. Here is a link to a very old thread http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/44216-crisps-help.html#post656319. It talks briefly about syn values for branded crisps and ideas for making your own, either using a cutter from ebay or lasagne sheets par boiled and then baked with fry light and some seasoning on. But you will have to check for syn values with your consultant.

If you use the search tool at the top of the page and put in 'syn values crisps' lots of threads will come up for you to read. The search tool is very handy for finding out lots of info. Hope that helps. :)

Good luck to everyone this week. I haven't bad this week so hoping the scales will show something off

im back on the wagon after being off plan for a few weeks :s here goes nothing! good luck everyone ... again lol xx

Hi, had my first weigh in last Thursday. 4.5lb off :) super chuffed! Only another 31 to go! (eek sounds MASSIVE!). Have a good week all!

Well done!

Don't think of it as such a long journey, it's too daunting :) take it half a stone at a time and remember, you'll feel better a long time before you hit target! x

Back