Thursday Weighers

Had a loss of 1.5lb thats 8 stone 5.5lbs never to return :) hope to get my 8 and a half bling this week so fingers crossed x

OMG! That's an amazing loss! Well done!

I need to get back on plan 110% tomorrow. Been off-plan majorly for past few days and feel awful. Never thought I'd actually crave healthy food :) x

Hi ladies, have just been pointed in this direction, I'm a Thursday WI too, so hope it's ok to join in?
(Hi Christine!!:wavey:) xx

Thanks ladies. I stayed put last week, hope to make up for it BIG TIME this week (one can always dream! ) x:scale:

Good luck everyone this week :), my scales are showing 1lb off but anything can happen between now & tomorrow

I've had a terrible food week so I'm not expecting anything! Massive shame as I'm only 1lb away from my stone award, but I've only got myself to blame!

Hi everyone! Can I join you Thursday weigh in please? I'm totally new to SW and just started this week. I feel like I'm stuffing my face and can't believe it's possible to lose weight like this - seems too good to be true!

Hi everyone! Can I join you Thursday weigh in please? I'm totally new to SW and just started this week. I feel like I'm stuffing my face and can't believe it's possible to lose weight like this - seems too good to be true!

Hi and welcome :)

Fingers crossed for tonight. Must admit I'm apprehensive, esp weighing at night as it can be so changeable. Have been 100% this week but don't feel I've lost and I can't tell as the SW scales are totally different to mine!

Good luck everyone!

Morning all, well I'm pleased to say -3lbs this week (and that includes that pesky pound I put on last week). I've had less carbs this week so that seems to have got things shifting again. Hope everyone has a successful WI and a great week x

I'm back on the wagon, starting weight 13st 6lb, traditional Thursday weigher since Sept 2010!

meh sts that is all

Well dreams Do come true...loss this week was 3.5 lbs so have broken the next stone number, 2lb target for the actual stone to be gone. Good luck all xx

You'll be fine.

WELL DONE JEANNE!! XX
:)

Back