Thursday Weighers

Heya guys.

Well done on all the losses today
The STS's will change next week!

I didn't WI today but unofficial WI shows a 2.5lbs gain. A 100% week coming!

Only 16lbs to target! X

Hi :) I WI with a 3.5lb loss. HOWEVER! The scales at my meeting were out (we think..!) by about 2lbs, so potentially it might just be a 1.5lb loss. Still either are fab and I got my half stone sticker (i needed 1.5lb loss for it!)

2lbs off in my first WI at club. However 3lbs more than I am in the morning at home so... Now officially 11st 8lb (though I know I'm 11st 5!). Putting home scales away now and not going to weigh in between!

Another steady loss for me this week 2.5lbs again but it was a special week for more than my loss, I passed my 5st mark I was was Slimmer of the week and slimmer of the Month Onward & Downward

At my official Wi last night I'd gained 1.5lbs, but according to my scale at home I've lost nearly 3! Oh the shame! :-( why is this? My guess is - I was constipated yesterday, and had a big dinner before weigh in. I showed the group leader my food diary and she said it was perfect. Such a depressing start!

well only 1/2 lb off for me this week, but I expected this as I had blow out night on Saturday. This week is not going to be any better as I am off for afternoon tea in London on Tuesday.
Well done to all of you who have lost this week :)

hope its ok to post here? had WI last night and 3.5lb off :D

Snap Caretaker, I got the 2 awards too, and was very surprised! Well done on your milestone pass, that's just brilliant!!
Christine...that's only ONE meal...you an save your syns and be a little piggy.....just the once mind!:)
Sammi first thing in the morning you're ALWAYS lighter than the evening, you just have to count the one at WI, because it will be a regular thing, approx same time and same day every week. I rarely get on my scales at home (gave in to temptation this week though)because I'm always disappointed, this week was the opposite, I weighed 1/2 less at group. Some people get on the scales every day, and they can judge how certain foods affect them......I'm not that clever, I just have what I like and stick within the boundaries. Chin up if you've gained and chin up if you've STS, if you're sticking to plan it WILL come off!
Hark at me...only been doing it just over a month!!
Onwards and downwards!! xx

Hey everyone, can I join this group.

Been doing Slimming World since February, go to class on a Thursday. Went last night after a few bad weeks and lost an amazing 5.5lbs to take my total weight loss to 4 and a Half stone.

Hey everyone, can I join this group.

Been doing Slimming World since February, go to class on a Thursday. Went last night after a few bad weeks and lost an amazing 5.5lbs to take my total weight loss to 4 and a Half stone.

Wow, fantastic :)
Welcome :)

I've had a terrible food week so I'm not expecting anything! Massive shame as I'm only 1lb away from my stone award, but I've only got myself to blame!

Me too! Exactly the same. But after a Friday night out with the girls, well probs only get off half. Grrrrrr x

I attend slimming world on Thursday and this week will be my third week after rejoining. I have 1 stone 3.5 lbs gone and hoping to lose 4 stone by christmas. This looks like great motivation and would love to join!:)

Back