Thursday Weighers

1.5lbs this week seems to be slowing right down, but I'm still having steady losses, and I'm proud of the fact that out of 25 weeks I have had 24 losses :)

1.5lbs this week seems to be slowing right down, but I'm still having steady losses, and I'm proud of the fact that out of 25 weeks I have had 24 losses :)

well done keep up the fab work :)

1 day away from WI, has everyone been good?;)

I'm feeling hopeful! Have stuck to plan and still been to the gym despite the weather.

Fingers crossed!

Hows everyone else? X

Thank you. I would have liked 3, wondering how I can achieve that. Have a 6 week gym membership and started Davina fitness app!

After a Dominos last Thursday night, Friday night and a Birthday party on Saturday it's safe to say I'm dreading the scales this week :)

Morning all, well just got home, had a good morning! Lost 2.5lbs, got SOTW AND my 1st stone award,,,so am pretty chuffed.
Hope everyone else has a good WI xx
:)

Hi everyone. It's my first time on the forum today. I weigh in tonight for weigh in 3 and I'm dreading it, have had a week full of missed meals and going over on syns so am expecting a gain tonight :(

Hi luvvie and welcome...sometimes it's not so bad as you thought, and if it is, well tomorrow is another day, so pick your chin up and move forward, good luck x

Just back from weigh in and am over the moon that I still managed to lose 1 and a half pounds even though I ate like a champion last weekend.

After only losing half a pound last week, I've lost 5.5 this week and hit my half stone mark after rejoining, that's a total of 23 pounds off in total! I'm absolutely chuffed :)

Lost 9lbs this week after having a rather shaky start! Got half stone, stone and SOTW certificates all in one meeting! Nice one! ;-D

WOW!! well done everyone xx

Back