Thursday Weighers

1 1/2 off for me, got my half stone award so that's 7 1/2 in 2 weeks. Bit disappointed as I've tried really hard, but think its the change to my diet thats not helping, I've had bread and rice and pasta this week which I never used to eat because I thought it would make me fatter! I signed up for the 6 week challenge as well, bit of extra motivation... And it's payday!

Fantastic losses everyone! Well done x

Well someone is having a birthday next week and I have asked for a new set of bathroom scales. Well at least I will then be able to see if I've lost some smaller amounts and can count the half pounds. (I know I've got it bad). I am also seriously considering defecting from EE and will start properly investigating Red and Green next week.

So let's see what next week's weigh in is. Not sure if it this will be a good thing or not!!! :D

I think staying the same when you've stuck to plan is really disappointing, you go all week working towards that weight loss...and nothing has happened. We must all be pretty strong to be able to move on. I try really hard not to get on my scales at home...sometimes they just shout at me to jump on just to see how I'm doing...and they ALWAYS show different to the official SW ones.:sigh:
So now is the start of another week...onwards and downwards, good luck ladies xx

I lost 2.5lbs this morning!!! I'm just 1.5lbs off my next big award amazing.

I lost 2.5lbs this morning!!! I'm just 1.5lbs off my next big award amazing.

Brilliant result. Photos are amazing and great motivator to us all.

Well 1 lb gain so really pleased with that after my holiday back on track now only 3.5lb to target

After a holiday a 1lb gain is nothing. I'm sure you're target will be reached very soon

I think staying the same when you've stuck to plan is really disappointing, you go all week working towards that weight loss...and nothing has happened. We must all be pretty strong to be able to move on. I try really hard not to get on my scales at home...sometimes they just shout at me to jump on just to see how I'm doing...and they ALWAYS show different to the official SW ones.:sigh:
So now is the start of another week...onwards and downwards, good luck ladies xx

I think I'd be lying if I said a STS wasn't annoying and frustrating but you know what, I will not let this beat me. If people on here can lose in excess of 8 stone I'm sure as hell I can manage 3 or 4.

I agree the scales at home aren't calibrated like the SW ones but I don't go to group anymore and still try to stick to the once a week principal. It's hard as your weight does fluctuate so much. I may have a re-weigh Saturday morning to see what's going on.

Good luck for next week Thursday weighers :D

Jeanne good luck for next week. I've got some WW scales which are good and weigh down to 1/4lb - not cheap but have been reliable.

Back