Thursday Weighers

Back from our week in Wales weighing 1.75lb heavier. Happy with that after the food ive had (eaten some things not had for ages, partly through choice/partly through the menu available)
Ive got two weeks to turn this around and be down to my mindset target (9st 8lbs) for grandsons christening!!

Oh I meant to say, thats my "home" WI not my official WI :eek:

That's really good, you can so easily go off track in a different environment. Good luck with getting to your target xx

Newbie here, well newbie to this site anyway, On the SW plan 7 weeks now and i'm down 8lbs in total, delighted with it so far. I can already feel it in my clothes!! Anyway weigh in last thurday (15th) i was the same as the week before. A little dissapointed becasue i felt i was really good but i felt very bloated and sluggish so i new i didn't loose anything but this week I am gung ho on food optimising, so far so good!

Last edited:
It happens to all of us, you just have to put it behind you and move on. Don't get disheartened, there's lots of folks on here that will support you. xx

good luck everyone with this weeks weigh in :)

It's getting closer! looking forward to it but nervy at the same time! Good luck everyone x

dreading wi tomorrow :( daughter's party today! I did my best. I honestly think this week will be my first maintain/gain in 7 weeks

Good luck everyone :)

dreading wi tomorrow :( daughter's party today! I did my best. I honestly think this week will be my first maintain/gain in 7 weeks

Good luck with your WI today. You have done fantastically well so far so keep up the good work and it you do sts or gain don't get disheartened; we all have weeks where we sts or have a gain. This forum is great for motivation and support. Fingers crossed for you

Another 1lb off. :)

1.5lb off for me :)

3lbs for me, SOO chuffed...that's over 2 weeks but that's ok......getting there! xx

3lbs for me, SOO chuffed...that's over 2 weeks but that's ok......getting there! xx

Well done Polly..the buffet didn't do too much harm then :)

Poppy...Not as much as I thought, but have been gardening all this week, so that must have made the difference. I worked out that 1lb a week takes me to my Christmas target, so onwards and downwards as they say. Good luck everyone that hasn't weighed in yet x

Well done everyone. 3 lbs off for me and my 4 stone award :) :)

Back