Thursday Weighers

4lb off for me. Very happy.

25lb ( 1st 11lb ) in 8 weeks!

0.5 on for me, Time of the month gain!

I've managed to gain will doing Success Express. Anyone else ever had the same?

While*

STS this week - thought I'd been on track all week as well. Been doing EE so going to try red and green days this week. Also going to start writing everything down again; have been very bad at keeping a food diary.

My friend did SE this last week and lost 4 lbs, after she'd STS for 3 WIs.....that must be SO disheartening!
Well done on the 6 stone award, you must feel like a new person!
There's some big losses here, so well done everyone! x

I put 2.5 lb on when following SE.:eek: Luckly I was using diet caoch app to record my food when I did it. It records everything and you add pics of your food . :)
As we looked back at my pictures We discovered I had not piled my 2 thirds high superfree enough to what my free food area and I was not having both of my healthy B's. :cool:
Try again either follow the plan the website or in the welcome pack. Take pictures of your meals so you can look back with you consultant and get pointers at the next weigh in. ;)
Wrighting things down sometimes does not reflect the quantities you eat. With SE the key is the speed / Free ratio. :):):)

Have never tried SE - not sure I can get my head round another plan. Find red/green days great, although there is more weighing, and EE is easy but seem to have hit plateau with that. More focussed this week - mainly doing red days - writing everything down and trying to plan ahead. Thursday will be D-day!!!

SE. Is very much like EE. but you must keep the superspeed food ratio. You can have your healthy extras.
On the slimming world website there is a weeks plan. I`ve used it a few times.
Others find following red 100% for a week also boosts the weight loss just as good.:)
However If you are trying somthing new. I would keep a picture diary with a food. They show you and your consultant more than the written diary.
Also a quick pick every time you pic is easier to track as we have our phones with us 24/7 can you say the same for your food diary and a pen.
Hope this has been of some help. Good luck with the week ahead and stay positive.:):):

thanks Suzy; makes it a bit clearer for me. I don't attend a class as I'm in France during the summer and there are no classes over here. I'm doing SW online. Doing red/green days this week and tracking everything so will see how it goes - so far so good.

Sorry. As I have been going to groups since 2008 and I have only been a mini member for a week. I forget about the online option.
I go to the same group as Skinnydawn. She uses SE plan more than I do.:)
Please link up to my diary. ( diary of a Yo yo. ) Dawn has commented on my diary or link up with her. She explain it so much better than.me.:)
The basic rule is 2 thirds superfree to 1 third free foods (avaliable on all plans. ) 2 healthy a and 2 healthy b each day.
Hope this helps.:)
P.S You could post you meal pics on here and get the other members to give you tips.:D

SSSuzy, sorry I thought you were new to SW well as the forum. I find chopping and changing, going from 1 HEx to 2, all confuses me, I'm supposedly doing EE but Pommette tells me (re my food) that I seem to be doing a mixture, but whatever I'm doing it's working. Writing it down daily helps me x

Gain, lose, gain, lose I can see a pattern here lol

files
Happy Bunny here! another 2 lbs bites the dust, and got my 2 stone award so, little steps but getting there! Good luck everyone!x

Back