Thursday Weighers

Well if I lose this week, then miracles DO happen! I'd still like to dive into all the naughties I had with my Grandies over the weekend...this is NOT good!! Just shows me how quick I can get unbalanced!!
Good luck for tomorrow everyone x

Hi everyone! I'm usually a Tuesday weigher but due to flu and car problems I'll be weighing in tomorrow! Always get a nervous feeling and find it hard to sleep the night before WI, I know it's daft but I can't help it!

Hope everyone gets the loss they want/deserve tomorrow! I can never tell how much I'm going to lose. Haven't done much exercise over the past 9 days as I've been unwell, but no major hiccups either so hoping for a loss of some description! x

I was like that when I first joined SW...I would toss and turn all night, anyone would think I was going to the dentist! x

Hmm not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in, I've been out for tea Thur to Monday last week. Not sure if I've done enough to pull it back in time for wi.

Woohooo - 3.5lbs down this week and finally into the next stone bracket! It feels so good to say goodbye to the 22's! :)

Good luck everyone! x

Well Cheese Thief.....you pinched my weight loss!! lolol!
Well done, I'm reporting a STS week...oh well, it was to be expected, and at least I didn't gain. Good luck if you've not WI yet x

7lb off this week... needed it as have a 3 wks of putting on!!

Well done everyone! Some great losses, sts this week but was celebrating my sons birthday so happy with that.

1.5lbs on for me this week. Thoroughly deserved. Need to get my butt in gear. Out Saturday this week but nothing else so hopefully a loss next week x

Back