Thursday Weighers

My biggest thrill was getting into a size smaller jeans....I honestly didn't realise how big I looked and I was mortified at my first weigh in. NOW I'm in a size smaller again, all the new things I bought this year, are way too big, and most of them haven't even been on me. I have cardis still in the bags, and jeans etc still with labels on. I'm so chuffed with myself if I'm honest, and now people can tell they're commenting too, and right now it's the best feeling in the world.
I started a little group on another forum, when I started at SW, and up to today, we've lost over 25.5 stones between us. I go onto it every day, giving and receiving support, there's 10 of us I think that all post daily, and it makes SO much difference when you've all got the same goal. xx

My biggest thrill was getting into a size smaller jeans....I honestly didn't realise how big I looked and I was mortified at my first weigh in. NOW I'm in a size smaller again, all the new things I bought this year, are way too big, and most of them haven't even been on me. I have cardis still in the bags, and jeans etc still with labels on. I'm so chuffed with myself if I'm honest, and now people can tell they're commenting too, and right now it's the best feeling in the world.
I started a little group on another forum, when I started at SW, and up to today, we've lost over 25.5 stones between us. I go onto it every day, giving and receiving support, there's 10 of us I think that all post daily, and it makes SO much difference when you've all got the same goal. xx

Polly thats brilliant! I know what you mean, I bought a size smaller trousers on Saturday and skipped around the shop! You've done fab!

lolol! Did people stop and stare? hehe! My daughter had a go at me on Sunday, telling me to chuck all my old (worn) stuff out. I should, but I do all the DIY here and decorating (I'm a widow) so I need to keep some of the old bits. trouble is I end up keeping all of it. All my size 22 are on the landing.I keep forgetting to take pics to sell it all if possible. We have a local group on FB so hopefully they will do someone a good turn. I vow never to have to wear that size again!
Good luck everyone for this week. I'm hoping to break the next stone barrier and join the 12s thread! xx

lolol! Did people stop and stare? hehe! My daughter had a go at me on Sunday, telling me to chuck all my old (worn) stuff out. I should, but I do all the DIY here and decorating (I'm a widow) so I need to keep some of the old bits. trouble is I end up keeping all of it. All my size 22 are on the landing.I keep forgetting to take pics to sell it all if possible. We have a local group on FB so hopefully they will do someone a good turn. I vow never to have to wear that size again!
Good luck everyone for this week. I'm hoping to break the next stone barrier and join the 12s thread! xx

Goodluck for getting into those 12s x
I remember when i was in the 12s last year :(

Good Luck everyone....my scales say I'm in the 12s....but I shall see officially in an hour or so! xx

Hi! I am starting today (Thursday), so will be weighing myself later today and then again next week. I'll be doing the SW Original which I did a couple of years ago. Can I please join? Be great to feel I have some people to report to.

:)

Hi! I am starting today (Thursday), so will be weighing myself later today and then again next week. I'll be doing the SW Original which I did a couple of years ago. Can I please join? Be great to feel I have some people to report to.

:)
Hiya and welcome x

Morning all :) hope everyones had some great weigh ins.. week 4 for me and another 3lb off.. even though I've had a really hectic week going through a break up, drank ALOT of alcohol and barely had any time to prepare food! So I am rather pleased :) I have now reached my 1st reward (1st 2lb in total) and starting to see it/feel it. So much motivation!!! Good luck everyone xx

Last edited:
Morning all :) hope everyones had some great weigh ins.. week 3 for me and another 3lb off.. even though I've had a really hectic week going through a break up, drank ALOT of alcohol and barely had any time to prepare food! So I am rather pleased :) I have now reached my 1st reward (1st 2lb in total) and starting to see it/feel it. So much motivation!!! Good luck everyone xx
Well done you have done so well considering the week you have done x

Hi ladies and welcome to the newbies, nice friendly thread this is. I'm 2.5 lbs down this weekm broke the next stone barrier, and only 2lbs away from the LBD challenge for Christmas!
files
can you tell I'm happy? lol!
Louanna, there are threads going through the zones to your stones, that's also very chatty, I'm just going to join the 12s...so look it up .
Good luck if you haven't weighed in yet girls xx

Another 3lb off for me this week. Very pleased. Well done all x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

-2 for me this week. Mega chuffed as it was a hard one! Hope everyone has done well :)

Hi all, after a bit of a break from this thread (and minis in general for a while) I'm back to being a Thursday weigher!

I lost just over 5.5st in total on SW in a year but have regained 2st 3lbs since I found out I was pregnant in April! Baby is due in just over 5 weeks and I would love it if I could keep my gain under 3st in total.

I wasn't properly on plan this week and had to miss WI last week as I got stuck at hospital so I was really happy with a tiny gain of 1lb over two weeks, which brings my pregnancy weight gain to 2st 4lbs. Hoping I can have a good week this week - feeling pretty inspired! xxx

Hi everyone! Well done! Half a pound off for me bit disappointed because I have been 100% on plan! But hey ho hopefully it will come off next week :)

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back