Thursday Weighers

Hello all, I'm starting to weigh in on a thursday :).. Last night was my start group as I have been trying at home but never managed to keep it up so I now go to sw on a thursday :) x

Welcome to Thursday weighers ladies, lots of support on this thread.
Is it Missy who is pregnant (sorry can't see your post the page has turned) One of our ladies hadn't joined very long when she found out she was pregnant and has been to group all through her pregnancy, managed to keep her weight under control, and this week (Jacob was born end of September)she got back to her pre-pregnancy weight, so good luck to you too x

Hi all, after a bit of a break from this thread (and minis in general for a while) I'm back to being a Thursday weigher!

I lost just over 5.5st in total on SW in a year but have regained 2st 3lbs since I found out I was pregnant in April! Baby is due in just over 5 weeks and I would love it if I could keep my gain under 3st in total.

I wasn't properly on plan this week and had to miss WI last week as I got stuck at hospital so I was really happy with a tiny gain of 1lb over two weeks, which brings my pregnancy weight gain to 2st 4lbs. Hoping I can have a good week this week - feeling pretty inspired! xxx

Hey hun you have done so well with your weight gain (you dont wanna know mines, mostly gained after having my daughter) considering your spd. How exciting your little boy will be here soon, these 5 weeks will whizz by xxx

Something to make you smile!

Thomas Hawkins
· Jul 21, 2010The Duct Tape Slimming Patch
Everybody wants an easy fix
before it gets too late
so I invented the Duct Tape Slimming Patch
for those who wanna lose weight

This miracle of science
is available online
And in those "As seen on TV" shops
for just $19.99

It's guaranteed to work
from the north down to the south
just take your Duct Tape Slimming Patch
and stick it over your mouth

Something to make you smile!

Thomas Hawkins
· Jul 21, 2010The Duct Tape Slimming Patch
Everybody wants an easy fix
before it gets too late
so I invented the Duct Tape Slimming Patch
for those who wanna lose weight

This miracle of science
is available online
And in those "As seen on TV" shops
for just $19.99

It's guaranteed to work
from the north down to the south
just take your Duct Tape Slimming Patch
and stick it over your mouth

Lol x I would need a padlock on my mouth right now x

Well done everyone on the WI.....I lost 1 & half pounds this week thats 1 stone & 2lbs gone now in 6 weeks happy out xx

Hello everyone!
I am new to SW and attended my first group last night! Horrified at my first weigh in at 19st9lbs I have never been so big in my life!! Hoping for great things next Thursday!!!! x

Welcome to Thursday weighers ladies, lots of support on this thread. Is it Missy who is pregnant (sorry can't see your post the page has turned) One of our ladies hadn't joined very long when she found out she was pregnant and has been to group all through her pregnancy, managed to keep her weight under control, and this week (Jacob was born end of September)she got back to her pre-pregnancy weight, so good luck to you too x

Yep, that's me! Thank you - hopefully I can do as well as the lady at your group. Been doing SW for a while now and I know it works so staying on it as best I can and hopefully I'll not have much to lose once baby arrives :) x

Hey hun you have done so well with your weight gain (you dont wanna know mines, mostly gained after having my daughter) considering your spd. How exciting your little boy will be here soon, these 5 weeks will whizz by xxx

Thanks hun, hoping it does fly by as the spd is causing a lot of pain and I'm struggling to get out of the house! I can't wait to meet my little dude now, he's showing no signs of getting ready to come out yet though lol ;)

It's the bit after I'm worried about tbh, can see how it must be easy to gain when you have a new baby and no time to cook proper SW stuff! Hope all's well with you and yours xxx

Hello everyone! I am new to SW and attended my first group last night! Horrified at my first weigh in at 19st9lbs I have never been so big in my life!! Hoping for great things next Thursday!!!! x

You can only go down from here - don't be disheartened if you don't get a massive loss first week though, some people actually do better second week! I started at 19st 6lbs so it can be done :) Good luck! X

You can only go down from here - don't be disheartened if you don't get a massive loss first week though, some people actually do better second week! I started at 19st 6lbs so it can be done :) Good luck! X

Thank you so much!! Not expecting great things first week but I am more determined than ever to loose this weight!! Congratulations on the baby!! Wishing you all the very best of health for you and your little man!! x

Thank you so much!! Not expecting great things first week but I am more determined than ever to loose this weight!! Congratulations on the baby!! Wishing you all the very best of health for you and your little man!! x

Take it slowly and you'll get there :)

Thank you - hoping it'll not be too long until he shows up now! x

Yep, that's me! Thank you - hopefully I can do as well as the lady at your group. Been doing SW for a while now and I know it works so staying on it as best I can and hopefully I'll not have much to lose once baby arrives :) x

Thanks hun, hoping it does fly by as the spd is causing a lot of pain and I'm struggling to get out of the house! I can't wait to meet my little dude now, he's showing no signs of getting ready to come out yet though lol ;)

It's the bit after I'm worried about tbh, can see how it must be easy to gain when you have a new baby and no time to cook proper SW stuff! Hope all's well with you and yours xxx

Aww spd is no fun (I had it with my first and second pregnancy) but atleast when your little boy is here it will disappear and you can resume back to normal well as normal as you can with a newborn;)
The best advice I can give you and which i wish I had used is dont push yourself too hard about weight give it some time after you have your little boy until you know you are ready. In the meantime stock up on stuff that is easy to grab or things that you can just chuck in a pan or slowcooker and things like cous cous which is super quick and i just make that with a stock cube and chuck in sum veg and chicken, fish or whatever.
Everyone here is good and my little one has become a thumb sucker, she will even pull out her dummy to start sucking her thumb! xxx

Aww spd is no fun (I had it with my first and second pregnancy) but atleast when your little boy is here it will disappear and you can resume back to normal well as normal as you can with a newborn;) The best advice I can give you and which i wish I had used is dont push yourself too hard about weight give it some time after you have your little boy until you know you are ready. In the meantime stock up on stuff that is easy to grab or things that you can just chuck in a pan or slowcooker and things like cous cous which is super quick and i just make that with a stock cube and chuck in sum veg and chicken, fish or whatever. Everyone here is good and my little one has become a thumb sucker, she will even pull out her dummy to start sucking her thumb! xxx

Aw, bless her! Glad you're all doing ok :)

And thanks for the advice - it's definitely needed. Have already decided that I'm not going to group for at least a month once baby arrives and until I go back I will just try to do my best. Husband is good at cooking SW meals fortunately so hopefully I won't go too mental and totally fall off the rails! ;) xxx

2lbs on for me this week:( oh, well it will come off.
Sorry to hear about the PGP missy, I had it with my second pregnancy and was pretty much house bound by the end(not fun with a toddler too, I must be crazy to want to do it again lol). I had been signed off work sick from 24-36 weeks as I couldn't do my job properly (work were amazing and I was basically told my health was more important. Thank god it was pull pay sick leave though!)
On a positive note by the time I went into labour my pelvis was so soft and split she flew out (24 min labour) I hope the last few weeks are bearable for you:)

2lbs on for me this week:( oh, well it will come off. Sorry to hear about the PGP missy, I had it with my second pregnancy and was pretty much house bound by the end(not fun with a toddler too, I must be crazy to want to do it again lol). I had been signed off work sick from 24-36 weeks as I couldn't do my job properly (work were amazing and I was basically told my health was more important. Thank god it was pull pay sick leave though!) On a positive note by the time I went into labour my pelvis was so soft and split she flew out (24 min labour) I hope the last few weeks are bearable for you:)

Bless you, that sounds horrendous! Although the 24 minute labour sounds decent hehe ;)

I managed to last a while but had to start mat leave at 33 weeks as I was on crutches and really struggling. Plus I have developed carpal tunnel due to the swelling and I was struggling to type (no good when you're a PA lol). Work were fab about it and I'm so glad to be off now. Hoping I'll start to feel better after a few weeks of not doing much! x

Ah, carpel tunnel too. That sucks but hopefully both go away straight after birth. My PGP did:)
You did well getting to 33 weeks at work, it must have been a struggle.
All the pain and suffering is completely worth it though when you have a beautiful squishy baby in your arms.
You're doing really well with your weight too:)
X

Ah, carpel tunnel too. That sucks but hopefully both go away straight after birth. My PGP did:) You did well getting to 33 weeks at work, it must have been a struggle. All the pain and suffering is completely worth it though when you have a beautiful squishy baby in your arms. You're doing really well with your weight too:) X

Been told they should both go away as soon as baby arrives so fingers crossed!

I can't wait to have him here - thank you xxx

Back