Thursday Weighers

Only lost a pound this week but I had the mushy pea curry yesterday and I'm pretty sure I lost hell of a lot more weight down the toilet (tmi I know sorry!!!!) xx

Only lost a pound this week but I had the mushy pea curry yesterday and I'm pretty sure I lost hell of a lot more weight down the toilet (tmi I know sorry!!!!) xx

Well done x

Hi ladies....wow 9.5 all in one
Week........I wish.......never gonna happen,slow but sure that's me, and has been sin e day one! but it's still working g so I'm happy!
Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just nipping on to say good luck for tomorrow ladies
fingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif
hope we all get what we want! x

Good Luck Everyone!
I would be ecstatic with a sts, however after my 4 day holiday I suspect I'll adding rather than taking away :eek:

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for some good losses tomorrow everyone xxx

Good luck everyone :)..

I'm not weighing today as I have other things on so I may try to find a class tomorrow? I've only got a few weeks of pregnancy left now and I find SW hard at the moment as I struggle to stand in the kitchen for long periods because of my SPD. So I'm off plan but trying to eat healthy food and enjoy it!

Good luck to everyone who's weighing today xxx

files
Got my 3 stone award AND achieved my Christmas target so a very happy bunny here!
Lots of moans at group this morning over the scales....I weighed less on my last weeks WI (at home) than I did this week.....usually there's only 1/2lb difference between my scales and SW but this week it was over 2lbs! I wouldn't usually take any notice, but lots of the other ladies were saying the same. The scales wouldn't start up and the actual WI was taking 3 times longer for them to register so they asked for the scales to be calibrated...the whole group couldn't be wrong.
Good luck for you later weigher-inners! x

files
Got my 3 stone award AND achieved my Christmas target so a very happy bunny here!
Lots of moans at group this morning over the scales....I weighed less on my last weeks WI (at home) than I did this week.....usually there's only 1/2lb difference between my scales and SW but this week it was over 2lbs! I wouldn't usually take any notice, but lots of the other ladies were saying the same. The scales wouldn't start up and the actual WI was taking 3 times longer for them to register so they asked for the scales to be calibrated...the whole group couldn't be wrong.
Good luck for you later weigher-inners! x

Well done Polly!

4 pounds off and slimmer of the week :)

Back