Thursday Weighers

No weight loss at all fore this week :( stayed the same. Feeling very disheartened and not sure the diet is working for me as I am sticking to it religiously :(

Hi Fifi, Don't feel disheartened :( Keep going! It will work for you :) Are you eating enough fruit and veg with your meals? Some of the ladies in my SW group found when they increased the amount of veg eaten with meals their weight loss really kicked in :)

I must have done something wrong this week to not lose any! Maybe I've eaten too much of free foods as opposed to super free? Looking back I've eaten a lot of tinned beans this week, and eggs, and not much fruit or veg really so I think thats it! xxx

I must have done something wrong this week to not lose any! Maybe I've eaten too much of free foods as opposed to super free? Looking back I've eaten a lot of tinned beans this week, and eggs, and not much fruit or veg really so I think thats it! xxx

I tend to not to lose a lot or sts when i eat a lot of tinned beans so it may well be that and when i eat beans i also drink a lot of water after and that helps me xxx

Well done on all your weight losses, I was down 5lbs this eve got my 1 & half Stone Award also SOTW and now I am only 4 & half pounds away from my 2 stone award so very happy tonight x

Well done on all your weight losses, I was down 5lbs this eve got my 1 & half Stone Award also SOTW and now I am only 4 & half pounds away from my 2 stone award so very happy tonight x

Wow well done x

FIFI, you want a 1/3d of your plate filled with superfree veg, before you add your main course, more than that is even better. You say beans, are they baked? they come in with the pulses which are ALL good for you.I think they're super speed too (but would have to check that )...you don't say what plan you're on, but you need to be balanced. If I eat eggs i don't lose hardly anything...plus they "bind" me, so even if I do have them, it's NEVER on a Wednesday before WI lolol! Try eating a piece of fruit BEFORE the meal and not afterwards, it's not only better for your digestive system as it doesn't lay on the top of the hot food you've just eaten, but it also makes you feel fuller. x
The fruit thingy, there was a programme on the telly with soldiers health //diets and Doctors, and they showed the effects of fruit before a meal and then after.

3.5 off for me last night. That puts me into the Century Club - again! In fact this was the exact amount I lost last time before it all went back on... :break_diet:
I'm hoping it doesn't cause some kind of weird psycho block and I get stuck here! Christmas target of 8 stones is looking a bit of a stretch, but I reckon I'll get pretty close if i just keep focussed. What an end to the year that would be!

Wow, 8 stones what an achievement that'd be! 10 lbs to go? 4 weigh ins! good luck! x

I want it to be weigh in now!!! This week seems to be taking ages to come around lol :)

Wow, 8 stones what an achievement that'd be! 10 lbs to go? 4 weigh ins! good luck! x

Thanks hun. Bit of a wobble yesterday but in the grand scheme of things it wasn't too bad for a weekend away in Blackpool I suppose. I just need to reign it back in for the rest of the week now and hope Mother Nature has got everything out of her system by the time I hop on the scales!

Hows everyone feeling about thursday? :)

Back