Thursday Weighers

Nice work everyone! After my mega gain next last week I managed to only gain 0.5lb this week which I'm pleased with. Last WI before baby next week! xxx

Eek, exciting. I love giving birth(my friends tell me I'm a bit strange lol). I loved every second, it's such an amazing experience. Well done on a very minimal gain:)

Eek, exciting. I love giving birth(my friends tell me I'm a bit strange lol). I loved every second, it's such an amazing experience. Well done on a very minimal gain:)

Thanks! Will have to see how I find it but I'm a bit scared of giving birth at the moment! I've gained 2st 8.5lbs so far since I've been pregnant which could have been a lot worse :) xxx

I lost 2.5lb this week, very happy with that!

Thanks! Will have to see how I find it but I'm a bit scared of giving birth at the moment! I've gained 2st 8.5lbs so far since I've been pregnant which could have been a lot worse :) xxx
You have done so well, I think I gained around 3-4 stone with my eldest.
It's normal to be apprehensive of labour, I know I was but it's amazing what your body is capable of. I didn't have a birth plan with either though as I didn't want to be disappointed if it went 'wrong' so maybe that's why I feel the way I do. I am usually such a control freak but I figured that as long as I left hospital with a healthy baby and my body intact who cares how it entered the world or what pain relief I had. Xx

You have done so well, I think I gained around 3-4 stone with my eldest. It's normal to be apprehensive of labour, I know I was but it's amazing what your body is capable of. I didn't have a birth plan with either though as I didn't want to be disappointed if it went 'wrong' so maybe that's why I feel the way I do. I am usually such a control freak but I figured that as long as I left hospital with a healthy baby and my body intact who cares how it entered the world or what pain relief I had. Xx

That's exactly how I'm trying to look at it - no birth plan here either! I don't mind how it happens as long as me and little dude make it out in one piece :) xxx

Hi all :)

Ive managed 2lb off which has put me back at half pound back under target, happy enough with that :)

Good luck with it all. I can't wait to hear all about how it went and hear about your little man. You will probably make me broody for a blue one lol xx

Well done everyone this week, everyone has done so fantastically this week! I didn't get weighed this week because of work changing hours at last min (good ol' festive season!) but, I'm hoping hat next week I'll be close to 12 stone 12lb which would be my club 10 target! Here's to a good week for us all :) xxx

Hi ladies, well not only couldn't I get to group, but haven't had time to be on here either, so just read back and caught up. Well done on all the losses, however biug or small a loss is a loss so it's all in the right direction. I've had my grandies staying so plan isn't always 100% but back on today full blast, and looking forward to WI on Thursday. Has baby arrived yet? x

Welcome back Polly :) I hope your happy and well. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi girls,

No need yet from me! Baby's staying comfy where he is for now ;)

My diet has been bad this week, hoping for a not too massive gain but with what I've been eating it could be awful!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far :) xxx

Am fine thanks Clare...just getting exhausted now! lol!
Baby is fine where he is...who wants to come out in this cold weather?! x
...lol

Good luck for tomorrow everybody:)

Aw, missy your little man sounds likes he's comfy:) good luck with induction. I was induced with my eldest and please don't believe all of the horror stories on the internet. X

fingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif
for all of us tomorrow, good luck girls! x

Good luck everyone! I'm hoping to be 2lb closer to getting my 2st award :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well another 2lbs bites the dust...could have been more if I hadn't had my Grandies...but there you go. Still chuffed, 3 lbs over my Christmas target so very happy.
My new Jeggings have arrived, and they fit perfectly. I got them out of the bag, took one look and thought NO way.......so, am more than happy today! xx
Good luck if you're WI later xx

Back