Thursday Weighers

There must be something in the air as I feel the same too. I'm looking at a maintain this week due to star week and feel like I've been completely off plan but I haven't.

Snap to all of you. Did allow myself my first mince pie yesterday at the carol concert, but apart from that been on plan. Went to markets and had pasta but I still feel like I have been off plan. Maybe we are all thinking about what we would love to eat and haven't and our brain has tricked us into thinking we actually had them!

Glad I'm not alone on this one haha! I don't know whether I'm overthinking it because there is SO much tempting food around now it's Xmas! Argh, I don't know, I've exercised loads this week so I really don't know what's happening :( Strange how we're all feeling it xxx

Yep, I know exactly what you mean. I've had a very over indulgent 3 day weekend and am currently trying to sucess express to try and recover some of the damage. Also I got weighed last week in the morning rather than evening so that will stuff me even if the food and vodka and cranberries hadn't! Keep strong everyone :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think we should be able to "think ourselves slim!".........I've got so used to the diet now, I have to stop and think...do I FEEL as if I've lost any, or not......usually NOT ENOUGH, but there you go.
I SO agree, too much tempting stuff around. All my chocolates are in the conservatory where it's nice and cold...just couldn't bear the thought of seeing them every-time I open the fridge door! I'm going for a fasting blood test in the morning, I shouldn't even be thinking ANY food, let alone goodies
!:sigh:

Come on people! Let's give all we have for the next 24 hours!! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all, just to let you all know that baby Seth Rowan was born on Sunday just gone! He was 7lbs 8oz so that's a good weight loss right there lol ;) Gonna have a few weeks off SW but will be back on it as much as I can to see how I do. Hope you all have a good WI ladies! xxx

Hi all, just to let you all know that baby Seth Rowan was born on Sunday just gone! He was 7lbs 8oz so that's a good weight loss right there lol ;) Gonna have a few weeks off SW but will be back on it as much as I can to see how I do. Hope you all have a good WI ladies! xxx
Congratulations missy :) welcome to the crazy, amazing world of motherhood. I hope everything went ok and you're not feeling too bruised. Seth is such a beautiful name and he looks adorable in your avatar. Enjoy christmas and your adorable new born there's plenty of time for SW. Xx

Congratulations missy :) welcome to the crazy, amazing world of motherhood. I hope everything went ok and you're not feeling too bruised. Seth is such a beautiful name and he looks adorable in your avatar. Enjoy christmas and your adorable new born there's plenty of time for SW. Xx

It was a pretty traumatic birth tbh, ending with an emergency c section so I'm a bit ruined but feeling better every day! I was really ill for rest of the day after he was born so couldn't really enjoy him as much as I wanted to but we're home not and making up for lost time :) xxx

Huge CONGRATULATIONS......what a way to lose weight!
giggling.gif
Glad you're home and all is well. xx

I hold out no hopes for tomorrow, worst evening of all to be taken out and treated...but that was my evening. I resisted a starter, and a pud...but I really fancied the "all day breakfast", only thing I didn't eat was the slice of fatty bacon...but the sausages and 2 dippy eggs were DEVINE and I enjoyed every mouthful.....BUT, I've been exceptionally good for the rest of the week, only tomorrow will tell!
Good luck ladies xx

Congratulations Missy! :) I love his name! I hope you have the best Christmas ever with your new born son :) xx

but I really fancied the "all day breakfast", only thing I didn't eat was the slice of fatty bacon...but the sausages and 2 dippy eggs were DEVINE and I enjoyed every mouthful.....BUT, I've been exceptionally good for the rest of the week, only tomorrow will tell! Good luck ladies xx

Oh wow! Sausages and egg! That's exactly what I want after WI today :)

Good luck everyone ! :) ?

4 1/2lb off for me!!! I got slimmer of the week and I now weigh 11st 13lb!!! Can't remember the last time I was in the 11s :)

Hi everyone it's my 2nd weigh In today, slightly nervous because on my first week I gained a lb.5 I swear I must be the first person to gain weight on the 1st week lol x

I swear I must be the first person to gain weight on the 1st week lol x

I've known this to happen to a few of the ladies in my group but their weight loss picked up in the 2nd or 3rd. Stick with it because it does work :)
Good luck. Xx

Back