Thursday Weighers

Wow, well done everyone on their weight losses. As expected mine was a sts. I'm going to enjoy christmas now and get rid of any excess in the new year (I'm away for the next 10 days with relatives so very little control over main meals)

It was a pretty traumatic birth tbh, ending with an emergency c section so I'm a bit ruined but feeling better every day! I was really ill for rest of the day after he was born so couldn't really enjoy him as much as I wanted to but we're home not and making up for lost time :) xxx

Sorry to hear that it was all traumatic in the end but at least you are both now ok and can enjoy being at home getting to know him. Do you have a diary on here? you are my inspiration not to gain crazy amounts next year, if we are lucky enough to get pregnant. Xx

Phew 1/2 pound off with my staff do last week..very relieved!

1/2 a pound on for me this week, not sure how, feeling pretty miffed :( xx

Well I've lost my halo this week with a 1 and half pound gain just before Christmas.. :busted:
Well done everyone on then losses, maintains and little gains, its really hard at the moment and at the end of the day just look how far you have come!:clap:

Well I've lost my halo this week with a 1 and half pound gain just before Christmas.. :busted: Well done everyone on then losses, maintains and little gains, its really hard at the moment and at the end of the day just look how far you have come!:clap:

Your halo could have slipped just a little bit but it will shine as brightly as ever after Christmas We can't be angels all of the time. :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

One on for me but it's time of the month so trying not to stress. Well done everyone losses, gains or sts this time of the year is so hard and it says a lot that we are all posting

1.5 off for me .... Slowly but surely!! Pretty chuffed given the time of year ... And it's spurred me on to be relatively well behaved this week too! Want to end the year in a high :)

*on, not in!

Woop I lost 4.5 lb this week that's a total of 10lb in 3 weeks. X x

I'm busted too, first time ever,I've had a gain of 1/2lb...not even thinking about it xx

Wishing everybody a lovely christmas and new year. I'm now at the in laws followed by my parents and then friends for new year. I can safely say I'm off plan but I'm enjoying myself and I'll recover my weight loss in January:)
Good luck to anybody weighing this week. Xx

We'll sit on the naughty step for a bit, just you and me....but we'll see how many join us by the end of the week!
giggling.gif
xx

Same to you Louise! x

I decided last week it was going to be a bit of a trauma for 2 reasons to get weighed next week (gain), day has changed to Friday so I booked holiday. Just found there's a different class tomorrow I could go to, but its not much time to make a difference from Thursday. Do I stick with January or go tomorrow?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I don't think you should have to book a holiday for a start, change of day AND venue for ours, it's not our fault that WI is on Boxing day!
Go with January...gives you time to recover and get back on plan for a few days. xx
files

merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon.gif
, everyone. xx

Back