Thursday Weighers

1lb off! I'm absolutely astonished! lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5lbs off. Has sparked the bug to see the numbers start to go down again! X

I normally weigh in on a Thursday but its Friday instead not looking 4ward to... I know I've gained about 6lbs :( anyone else in the same boat as me xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me over Christmas and new year I gained 6lbs in total. Back on it since yesterday! My consultant passes round a tin that we wrote down what we felt guilty about it and binned it, feel better now. Just moving forward

Hi Guys just started back at sw today after a long break, hope I can join in xx jane xx
Hi Jane, look forward to hearing more from you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for the coming week everyone, I will be re joining the class I went to next Thursday morning but have re started today so hopefully I can see a loss then :D

Hi all, hope you had a good Christmas! I'm hopefully coming back to SW next week as Seth will be just short of a month old. So I'm making a start back on plan today! Wish me luck xxx

Thank you guys making me feel so welcome, feel really positive this time, went back to old class felt great meeting old and new friends, done an hour exercising on wii this morning trying to get back into it. xx

Good luck for the coming week everyone, I will be re joining the class I went to next Thursday morning but have re started today so hopefully I can see a loss then :D

Hi Barbara, love how you have set your goals out, well done on going back to class, I started yesterday at my old class it felt great, everyone was so nice and welcoming. xx

Hi Barbara, love how you have set your goals out, well done on going back to class, I started yesterday at my old class it felt great, everyone was so nice and welcoming. xx

if i don't set my goals I wont do anything about my weight lol

Good luck on your journey :D

5lb gain feeling like ****
Wedding dress appointment 25th fen and I'm feeling crappy as ever :(

Thanks Jane
Fingers toes and eyes crossed xx

My challenges
Eat breakie
Drink water
No takeaway
Less alcohol

Woman on a mission lol x

Hi, hope you all had a fantastic christmas and new year. I have gained 10lbs after having 3 weeks completely off plan. Oops, lol. I'm absolutely fine with that and back on plan as off today with no regrets after having a truly amazing festive period.
Well done on everybody who lost/maintained. Anybody who gained, what's done is done and it's time to move forward :) x

Hi ladies, feel like I haven't been on here for ages! Hope everyone had a fab Xmas! Well, I managed to maintain over Xmas which must have been a Xmas miracle haha I ate so much! I'm back on plan 100% now and have been for 5 days, and I feel so much better already! This year I'm getting more exercise done, because it's so much easier now I've lost the stone! Hows everyone feeling being back on plan? Welcome to all the new people too! :) xx

Back