Thursday Weighers

Hi everyone, has anyone tried this quick fix cheesecake on only 1syn or 4.5syn if not using HXB,
FOR ONE PERSON
half a tub of quark, vanilla flavouring, sweetener, fruit, 1 pk of options and 1 alpine light bar.ie put alpine bar in the microwave for 10sec leave to once side, mix quark, vanilla, sweetener and half a pk of options together, press alpine bar in a dish or glass then top with half quark mixture then fruit, then quark again then fruit, put in fridge for 10mins. (2x alpine bars is 1 hxb or 3.5syn for 1)
20140101_193520-1.jpg its delicious and quick to make if you need that fix, making a knickerbocker glory later only 3.5syns

Hi Ladies and welcome Jane......well I put on 2 lbs, but been very good and lost it again...just hope the scales show that at WI because I've had to miss the last 3 weeks.

JUST CHECKING
, is it just me, but everyones awards have gone missing, all the emoticons etc aren't showing and no ones little bits that they've written on their signatures?

Have got right back on track, made a huge pot of curry, and one of casserole, so a good 12 days meals all in the freezer.....lots of salad stuff.....bit cold for that though.
Hope everyone is fit and well, and ready to climb back on the wagon if they haven't already xx

Oh, glad it's not just me then! x

I hate carbs! lol I feel so bloated this morning. I'm having a week off them to give myself a boost.
I hope everyone had a great weekend :)

Stay focused... We can do this together! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Guys, half way through the week, hope everyone is still focused like NC said, we can do this, only 3 days to wi:scale: xx

I have surprised myself so on track....went back to work today following Xmas holidays....not tempted at all by the mountain of choc and biscuits in class! Yeah! ;-)

Hi ladies, well I haven't been able to post, the forum just got stuck "loading"!
Going by my own scales I've lost my Christmas gain....saw that on my own scales too....so "sort of" looking forward to the official verdict come Thursday morning. Meals have been 100% on plan, but have had a couple of nibbles...gotta confess to those...it's that Christmas thingy , that seems to still be hanging around me, but we'll see xx

Meals have been 100% on plan, but have had a couple of nibbles...gotta confess to those...it's that Christmas thingy , that seems to still be hanging around me, but we'll see xx

Yay! Well done Polly :)

It's so difficult to break the nibbling habit after Christmas but I'm sure you've got it cracked :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Guys I think that's where I am lucky there, its my daughters birthday on new years eve and she always has a party, so anything that is left open or un open I want to give away, I take to hers and leave it there, so there is no temptation for new year day and back to sw on the 2nd Jan. I took 3 boxes of biscuits and 2 tins of sweets, half a Christmas cake and mince pies. with her having 3 children I know they will get eaten. lol x

My family came here with the Grandies New years day, and my daughter went home loaded up as if she'd been shopping! lol...had to leave a few bits here though for when the Grandies come for a sleepover. I usually buy them Haribos...don't like those.............but I have some chocolate that I'm trying VERY hard to ignore.
Jane what's in the Knickerbokker Glory please, I couldn't see the recipe if it's in the book! xx

I know I shouldnt but the scales are showing a loss this week & I am joining properly tomorrow so hop that I will weigh less then when I gave up in July - if that makes sense lol

Well Barbara, that's 16lbs, and I started a new challenge thread for Easter, that's 16 weeks, so come jump on the wagon, am sure you can do it.
Well tomorrow is my first official weigh in since December 19th....half of me is
nervous.gif
the other half is looking forward to it.....am going to send the latter half in to the scales!:)

Good luck everyone! xx

Good luck tomorrow ladies! We all seem to have got back on track after Xmas, so whatever the results, well done us ;) xxx

Well said Fifi, I have dragged my behind to zumba in the rain tonight for the 3rd time to get back on it!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning! Can I come and play in here please? Had my first WI today. Lost 2lb. Slightly disappointed that it's not more ( I thought I'd lose more in the first week and I need to average 2.5lb a week to reach target in time) but at least it's going in the right direction!

Back