Thursday Weighers

Morning! Can I come and play in here please?!

Good morning and welcome! :)

2lb is a great loss! ... In fact any loss is a great loss in my opinion :)

Good luck and keep us posted. We are here to help if you need us :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck to everyone who is weighing in today, well done to those with losses, good luck for next week for those with a gain/maintain. I am back to the group this morning so I will up date my stats with my proper weight. My scales show that I am now 11st 6lbs BUT I will be going by the slimming world scales

4lbs off for me today! Think that is my best ever loss!

2lbs for me which is good as had an undeserved 3lbs last week! Also now at 1st 1lb loss :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Ladies, well I lost the 2lbs I put on over Christmas, plus 1.5 extra.......so a very happy
happy-butterfly-smiley-emoticon.gif
today! xx

Wow well done ladies!

2 1/2 off for me this week :)

Let's keep this going!?!
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a fab week for us all! I lost 3.5lbs, so I've now lost 1 and a half stone, hit my club 10 and am finally back in the 12 stone bracket, which I'm thrilled about! So chuffed for us all this and here's to another fabulous week! Well done ladies xxx

Well what can I say first week back in five weeks and put 6lb on:-( but not surprised, on a positive note still 6lb lighter than when I joined so back on it again now. Hope everyone has a great week x

After 5 weeks of no weigh ins, it could be worse so I wouldn't let it get to you! Like you say, you're still 6lb lighter than when you started which is a great loss xx

Some amazing losses - well done all!

I went back for my first WI post baby last night and I've lost 1st 0.5lb already - I need to lose 1st 11.5lbs to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and then I have another couple of stone to lose to get to target. Let's go! xxx

One of our ladies who had her 1st weigh in after her baby was born, had lost 16lbs!! Now THAT'S what I call a super duper loss........
We've got lots of new ladies at group, all had a fantastic 1 st week, the highest I think was 8lbs! I've never lost more than 3.5, and that's when I was up and down ladders all day, decorating! I'm a plodder, but as long as it comes off I'm happy x

Hi All,

My first post in here so hope you don't mind as I am a Thursday weigher too! I started back after Christmas and last night was my first weigh in, lost 3.5lbs! Yay! May it continue!

Hope everyone else had a good weigh in too

Viki x

One of our ladies who had her 1st weigh in after her baby was born, had lost 16lbs!! Now THAT'S what I call a super duper loss........ We've got lots of new ladies at group, all had a fantastic 1 st week, the highest I think was 8lbs! I've never lost more than 3.5, and that's when I was up and down ladders all day, decorating! I'm a plodder, but as long as it comes off I'm happy x

I wish mine had been that good, 14.5lbs seems a bit useless now! In my defence though I have been totally off plan for the whole time since my son was born plus Christmas food etc ;)

Back