Thursday Weighers

I had my first weigh in yesterday and lost... 9ibs to say I am thrilled is an understatement :)

Well done everyone!

Well done on the losses :) missy that loss is amazing post baby. I was the unlucky one who didn't even lose what baby weighed lol

I lost 2lb this week:) it will probably take me all of January to lose my Xmas gain but hey ho:)

Well done on the losses :) missy that loss is amazing post baby. I was the unlucky one who didn't even lose what baby weighed lol

I lost 2lb this week:) it will probably take me all of January to lose my Xmas gain but hey ho:)

Hey don't be hard on yourself two pounds is good. I have given myself till end if Jan to get rid of Xmas gain, think that's fair enough, it didn't go on overnight it's not going to come off overnight!

Hey don't be hard on yourself two pounds is good. I have given myself till end if Jan to get rid of Xmas gain, think that's fair enough, it didn't go on overnight it's not going to come off overnight!

Thank you. I do need to remember it took 3 weeks to gain it. I want target by March so I really need to get my focus back and do some exercise. I don't regret christmas at all but I wish that it was easier to get back in the right frame of mind now. It really does feel like starting the plan again. I'm going to sit and re read my book later and go back to basics this week.

Hi ladies and welcome to all the new Thursday weighers...this is a nice thread because we gradually get to know each other. Any loss is good, big or small, and if you're determined it WILL come off. Good luck all x

Thank you. I do need to remember it took 3 weeks to gain it. I want target by March so I really need to get my focus back and do some exercise. I don't regret christmas at all but I wish that it was easier to get back in the right frame of mind now. It really does feel like starting the plan again. I'm going to sit and re read my book later and go back to basics this week.

I think it does help to re read our books because you forget how nice some of the recipes are and how much you can really eat, plus it gets our mojo back and you start to focus on your next target, you will get there. x

I don't know if any of you are into your herbal teas (I love them) but, I've recently tried Fennel tea and it's fantastic. I tend to retain water which doesn't help weight loss but, fennel tea is literally a miracle worker. Each week I've used it, I've lost that little bit more because it really seems to cleanse the system! My skin also seems to be clearer (could be all subconicous ha) I'm no scientist haha so I'm not saying it works for everyone or anythig like that but, it's worked wonders for me so thought I'd share in case anyone else suffered anything similar xxx

I don't know if any of you are into your herbal teas (I love them) but, I've recently tried Fennel tea and it's fantastic. I tend to retain water which doesn't help weight loss but, fennel tea is literally a miracle worker. Each week I've used it, I've lost that little bit more because it really seems to cleanse the system! My skin also seems to be clearer (could be all subconicous ha) I'm no scientist haha so I'm not saying it works for everyone or anythig like that but, it's worked wonders for me so thought I'd share in case anyone else suffered anything similar xxx

Ooh Fifi where do you get it from?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fifi where do you buy it from just love herbal tea xx

Think you can buy them loads of places. I haven't got Fennel but have all the usual ones, Lemon, Mint, Lemon and Ginger etc etc. Each one does something a bit different for you, they're all healthy. I shall have to have a look for Fennel, I usually just stick to what I like. I'm sure if you google, it will list places that sell it xx

Ooh, I might have to give that a go this week. Time of the month arrived unexpectedly this morning so it's no wonder I'm feeling really bloated and Blugh!

I got mine from ASDA, they had all the Twinings ones on offer for a £1 a box, which is a bargain! Dunno whether they are still on offer but, I usually go to ASDA cos they seem to have all sorts in there :) xxx

Oh I looked at the Asda ones last week....before the Green Tea was spoken about...ggrr! x

Urgh! I'm struggling today! Got a stinking cold and all I want is comfort food :( been good so far though, used 12 syns and will use another 2 to have hot water, honey and lemon before bed. I've actually got a lock on the chocolate cupboard - the trouble is, I live alone so I know where the key is :p

Back