Thursday Weighers

My family came here with the Grandies New years day, and my daughter went home loaded up as if she'd been shopping! lol...had to leave a few bits here though for when the Grandies come for a sleepover. I usually buy them Haribos...don't like those.............but I have some chocolate that I'm trying VERY hard to ignore.
Jane what's in the Knickerbokker Glory please, I couldn't see the recipe if it's in the book! xx

Sorry Pollywotsit forget to give you the recipe for the knickerbocker glory here it is. you can use any fruit you have in your house.
2 kiwi fruits
175g raspberries fresh or frozen and thawed or strawberries
2 x 115g pots ready to eat sugar free strawberries jellies I made the packet sugar free jelly
200g fat free nat fromage frais
1 tsp vanilla essence
1-2 tbsp. sweetener
4 x 25 g scoops reduced fat vanilla ice cream
4 tbsp. low fat aerosol cream
2 level tsp chocolate ice cream sauce

serves 4 and 3.5syns ready in about 15mins
knickerbocker glory.jpg

One on for me totm though so not unexpected. Been 100% on plan so hoping for it to show next week

Wow what a difference, please keep at it, its really working for you. xx

Thank you Jane! :)

I don't know how I did it but I've lost 1lb this week!!!

I'm back in the "zone" Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I would like to join this group. I have recently restarted at a Thursday group as I put on a stone after 4 weeks off plan. I am weighing in tonight and hoping for a good loss to start me off.

Good luck to everyone today and well done to everyone so far :)

Thank you Jane! :)

I don't know how I did it but I've lost 1lb this week!!!

I'm back in the "zone" Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I fine it harder the second week think its after the buzz the first week with a good loss, hopefully it still keeps coming off, well done on your loss. x

Thanks Jane, it looks scrumptious!

2.5 off for me, very pleased with that...almost at my "Half Century" hopefully get that next week
Welcome to the new "Thursday weighers" and well done everyone! WE ROCK!! XX

Thanks Jane, it looks scrumptious!

2.5 off for me, very pleased with that...almost at my "Half Century" hopefully get that next week
Welcome to the new "Thursday weighers" and well done everyone! WE ROCK!! XX

That's ok pollywotsit, its delicious, well done on your loss, does anyone know where you get your award stickers on here please I can't find them. x

Lots of fab losses this week, well done all :)

I lost 5.5lbs which I am delighted with! xxx

Well done everyone, I'm down 2.5ibs this week :D

Back