Thursday Weighers

VICKI......nothing is ever ONLY anything, don't get disheartened, a loss is a loss, doesn't matter how big or small as long as it's in the right direction. It happens to all of us at one time or another.
OH please call me Polly adding the Wotsit makes it such a mouthful! lol.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weekly-weigh/313347-sw-awards.html

Just copy and paste the link after you have clicked on "edit my signature" ...hth xx

You're welcome Jane, I emailed it to myself because I could never find it! lol x

Hi everyone :)

How are we doing this week?

I hope you've been good girlies ;)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello folks :)

My first weigh in on Thursday and I've been enjoying this week. I've eaten better than I have for months. I've eaten tasty, fresh food and a few (measured) treats. It's been good and I'm hoping for a loss to kick start my new plan.

Hello folks :) My first weigh in on Thursday and I've been enjoying this week. I've eaten better than I have for months. I've eaten tasty, fresh food and a few (measured) treats. It's been good and I'm hoping for a loss to kick start my new plan.

Good luck, I'm sure you will be pleased!

Well done gals and guys.

2lbs off for me today

Q

Welcome to our new "Thursday" ladies. xx

Hi All, I have been back on SW since 2nd Jan and Thursday is my weigh day so glad to of found such a great page of supportive people!

So far I have lost 11.5lbs and have been 100% again this week so I am hopeful to have loss tomorrow!

Good luck everyone!

Ruth x

Good luck! I am on my 3rd weigh in, lost 10.5lb at the mo. But had a sneaky weigh and on my scales it looks I've stayed the same! Fingers crossed they are wrong!

ooh Queenie, you've weighed in a day early!! You might have lost more by tomorrow!

Good luck everyone x

Hi All, I have been back on SW since 2nd Jan and Thursday is my weigh day so glad to of found such a great page of supportive people!

So far I have lost 11.5lbs and have been 100% again this week so I am hopeful to have loss tomorrow!

Good luck everyone!

Ruth x

Wow you've done brilliantly so far! Keep it up :) xxx

I got my half stone award last week but don't think I've lost anything this week how do you add the awards to your signature please

how do you add the awards to your signature please

Hope this helps :)

Go on the Internet and go to “Slimmer’s World”

Go to “Login”
Login with your e-mail and password if you have previously registered on the site, if not then go and register first.

Go to “Slimmer’s World” header and then go to “Check my progress” you should have filled it in each week, if not then do so adding your awards as shown by ticking the correct boxes.

Go to the “Awards” header, you will see what awards you have.
Click on the “Minimize button in the top RH of your screen, now open a new webpage and go to the Minimins website.

Go to “User CP” go to “Settings & Options” then go to “Edit Signature”
Scroll down to “Upload Signature Picture”

Go back to the SW “Awards Page” and go to the award you want, right click over the award and go to “Copy image URL” and click on it.

Return to the Minimins page and the “Edit Signature” page and go to the “Insert Image” icon and click on it. Right click in the box that appears and you should see an URL address appears in it. Then click the ok button.

Go down to “Preview Signature” and check that the right “Award” is there, if so repeat the operation with all the awards you want.

For “Slimmer of the Week” add “X and a number corresponding to the week that you have awards for to the URL address that appears on the top line in the large box on the screen.

Wow. Just had to weigh myself twice because I didn't quite believe it the first time. (I thought I was seeing things, or that I was still asleep....), Just in case, I went to make a cup of tea and then weighed myself *again*.

13.5lbs

O.M.G.

Now - I temper this with a few things :
  1. I know there's lots of water loss the first week.
  2. I have a massive amount to lose and therefore should expect larger losses to start with which then slow down to smaller, more sustaainable ones.
  3. Unlike this morning, when I got hugely depressed last week weighed myself and decided to get back on plan I was wearing clothes (not really heavy ones, but still) so I should expect they weighed something.

But I shall be skipping round for the rest of the day :bliss:

Thank you - all of you, for all the posts I've read this week. Inspirational - that's you lot.

Wow. Just had to weigh myself twice because I didn't quite believe it the first time. (I thought I was seeing things, or that I was still asleep....), Just in case, I went to make a cup of tea and then weighed myself *again*. 13.5lbs O.M.G.
wow Wow WOW!!!

That's amazing!!! Well done ! I'm thrilled for you chick!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back