Thursday Weighers

Stayed the same this week, which is good after the last two weeks big losses! I'm upping my exercise now so here's to another good week :) xx

Hi all!

I lost 2lb this week and got my 12 stone award AND Greatest Loser 2014! It was a rather emotional night! lol! :eek:

1 stone to go until Target.....

x

1lb off for me, not bad considering I was lucky last week. And Greatest loser award too, which is lovely but I really don't like the attention... :bolt:

We are in the presence of greatness. I'm just hoping that being a Thursday weigher too some of this is going to rub off:happy036:

Hi all!

I lost 2lb this week and got my 12 stone award AND Greatest Loser 2014! It was a rather emotional night! lol! :eek:

1 stone to go until Target.....

x

That's incredible, what a night! Congratulations!

Hi ladies, you'll have to forgive me for not posting very much, am just so busy here at the moment...life just gets in the way sometimes. take care everyone, keep on track xx

Such amazing achievements well done everyone

Morning, been away but made sensible choices, would love a sts but really not sure I will get it.

Hey all lovely Thursday weighers....how has your week been?

Absolutely saintly! :innocent0002:

I've used under 50 syns this week (including the ones planned for today). It has been a really easy week, I've loved the food and had no trouble keeping to my Lent challenges. Uh oh...I'm heading for a dreadful, angst filled, synful week next week, aren't I?:hide:

I am praying for a 2lb loss tomorrow :innocent0001:

A good week, very much on plan despite feeling like poo and full of cold. :sick:

Walked past Costa this morning and resisted a very strong urge to go in for hot chocolate and cake!! Really want 2lb off tomorrow to get my 1 stone :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Absolutely saintly! :innocent0002:

I've used under 50 syns this week (including the ones planned for today). It has been a really easy week, I've loved the food and had no trouble keeping to my Lent challenges. Uh oh...I'm heading for a dreadful, angst filled, synful week next week, aren't I?:hide:

I am praying for a 2lb loss tomorrow :innocent0001:

Hopefully a good loss tomorrow will keep you motivated for another good week next week

A good week, very much on plan despite feeling like poo and full of cold. :sick:

Walked past Costa this morning and resisted a very strong urge to go in for hot chocolate and cake!! Really want 2lb off tomorrow to get my 1 stone :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Just think how irrelevant that cake and hot chocolate will be if you get your 1 stone award tomorrow

3.5lbs off! Got my 2 stone shiny and I'm very close to my Club 10 :bliss:

Happy Thursday, everyone - hope you get some good results

Morning all. This is my first week with SW. I tried it last year doing mainly green days and never lost so gave up. I've been doing EE this time round and lost 4lb :)

Morning all. This is my first week with SW. I tried it last year doing mainly green days and never lost so gave up. I've been doing EE this time round and lost 4lb :)

Welcome to the Thursday gang :) Everyone's been really helpful and supportive. Hope your second week goes well!

Back