Thursday Weighers

Wow liquoricet, Theria and LPettifer, cracking losses there!
Go Team Thursday Weigh!
I weighed in a day early as I can't get to group tonight, got a date with Mr Bublé. (Actually, that's not quite true. I've got a date chauffeuring :character00182:the M-in-L to her date with Mr Bublé. Bring on the brownie points...:innocent0002: )
Anyhoo, lost 3.5 and got my 8.5 stone award. Woop woop! :stickdance:

Last edited:
I only lost 1lb this week. Im a bit gutted as I've been 100% all week. I hope it's cos my period is due.
Im going to struggle next week as I'm out on Saturday night and I'm going aŵay on Sunday and I'm already looking forward to the breakfast on Monday morning more than is normal lol.

I've lost 2.5lbs this week, really pleased as was slightly disheartened my first week in only losing 1lb.

Wow, some really great losses today! :woohoo:
Weigh in's not 'till 7.30 for me, thinking positive!!

STS for me... don't get it, have been 100% on plan, low syns all week bar one day with 2 glasses of wine. Hope to make it up next week.

STS for me... don't get it, have been 100% on plan, low syns all week bar one day with 2 glasses of wine. Hope to make it up next week.

Aww moolumps don't get disheartened......you've still had an average of 3lbs a week from when you started when is amazing! Keep it up and you'll get there.

I'm dreading weigh in this week, I think I'll be lucky if I have a loss :( xxx

I'm dreading weigh in this week, I think I'll be lucky if I have a loss :( xxx

But knowing is better than going blindly into next week, isn't it? I hope you're pleasantly surprised :)

I don't know what to expect tomorrow - I've not had a sneaky mid week check and I've had a few meals away from home. But life must go on outside SW.

I've been thoroughly off plan as had my 40th birthday and party but have also enjoyed it. I've been pretty on plan today but am expecting a well deserved gain.

Oh dear!

Back