Thursday Weighers

I'm weighing in on Thursdays - this week is my first week so I'm crossing fingers. I would have preferred to weigh in the morning but have to do it Thursday nights as the place I go is next door to where I drop my daughter off to guides so it makes sense.

I've been really naughty this weekend, but back on track since yesterday. According to my scales I've put a pound on over the weekend which I think was quite good considering how naughty I was! I need to lose 2lbs by Thursday evening so that I can get my 2 stone award! Xxx

got my 1st weigh in tomorrow.........fingers crossed :)

me too, have to wait until 7.30pm though and I'm feeling nervous as I've only ever done green days before. Not sure this orange day thing works!We shall see. Good luck for yours!

I will be over the moon with a STS tomorrow. Have been so bad since the weekend as I'm due on and needed to satisfy the cravings :) will find out in the morning I suppose. Good luck all!!

I'm dreading weigh in this evening, been so good this week and BAM Mother Nature has decided to pay me a visit and make me look 6 months pregnant :( xxx

3.5lbs off.

Hit my 2 1/2 stone shiny sticker.

Got my BMI under 40 for the first time in I don't know how many years.

If I felt better :sick: I'd be celebrating...I am pleased but got the galloping lurgy at the moment so can't quite be bothered!

There's a class at half five and I'm leaving now. Had a Nando's for lunch, fingers crossed I didn't cock my week up!

woohoo, 6lb off :) really chuffed!

Wow, lots of great losses especially the 6lb Lumina! I lost 2.5lb, which I'm pretty chuffed with. I also got my elusive 2st and missing 10% so lots of new shinies!

And another 1.5lb off, happy with that

Wow, lots of great losses especially the 6lb Lumina! I lost 2.5lb, which I'm pretty chuffed with. I also got my elusive 2st and missing 10% so lots of new shinies!

thanks hun, really well done, you're doing fabulously!

And another 1.5lb off, happy with that

yay, well done yu!

1lb off for me and I got my 2 stone award! I've lost 2st in 12 weeks! Xxx

Well done everyone! Xxx

Back