Thursday Weighers

princess, we are now the exact same weight! Well done everyone, you're flab-u-less :553: :happy096:

Put on 3.5lb ? I have eaten SO bad tho. Back to it this week with LOTS of exercise.

Just weighed in again this morning and have lost 4.5lb since yesterday. I think that was because yesterday was my period start day and I always hold lots of water. So I suppose that's a 1lb loss for me this week :)

I maintained this week. Pleased with that considering I had to eat on the run a lot last week. Had a massive weekend of pizza, chocolate, cocktails and wine this weekend, so no syns for the rest of the week to try and limit the damage on Thursday!

Fantastic losses everyone!! :)

1/2 a pound on for me last week, slightly disappointing...but it's only 1/2 a pound that's the main thing. Whilst I've been good with my syns, I've not been great ensuring I'm eating 3 meals a day, so my consultant thinks I haven't eaten enough. So hopefully will be better this week!!

She might well be right, Lucy. I know in the past, the more I ate onSW, the more I lost; I guess it keeps your metabolism up so you burn fat. I have lots of fruit during the day and snack on that every 3/4 hours.
Good luck for this week :)

Having to weigh in a day early this week as I'll be away tomorrow. But 2lbs off is still a great result :bliss:

Hope everyone else has good results too :)

Well done Theria. I weighed in early too one and a half off

True but I am away in New York so think it will be more days to gain more!!!

I've been very very good this week so I'm hoping for a good loss tomorrow evening! Xxx

well done on your losses girls, I'm not feeling confident about a good loss this week after losing 6lb last week. Not feeling very hungry either so am having to force myself to eat. I'm going to wait until 7.30m to weigh in tomorrow, seems like a million years away!

Hoping for a good loss tonight, considering I have managed to do a total of 2.5 hours walking in the woods and fields within the last week.

Back