Thursday Weighers

Well done everyone on your losses, great results!
I lost 1.5lb tonight which means I got my 7 and a half stone award tonight :party0049: still in shock!

A maintain for me tonight. Which is fine by me :D definitely went well over my syns on a couple of days so I'm happy! Success express next week to get my butt back on track :D

Well done everyone!

1.5lb gain for me, gutted because I don't know why, did scan bran challenge last week, could that have caused a gain? Back on plan and back to normal for me and hope I get it off and plenty more next week. :(

If you have been on scan bran you have to make sure you drink lots of water to flush it out your system

I've been drinking loads, a pint of squash per scan bran and more!! I usually drink a lot anyway so I made sure I had LOADS. Will keep it up to flush out what's left too. First gain so it's really hit me hard, especially as scan bran is supposed to boost losses!!

Oh it's horrible when you get a gain for no reason. Could it be hormonal. Just keep going

Don't think it could be hormonal, just really annoying!! Well, I didn't buy a bottle of wine on the way home from weigh in and I really wanted to!! Sticking to plan, just in a bad mood!

This week was my first weigh in and I lost 6lbs. Was absolutely over the moon.

Hello It will be my first thurs weigh in next week! Scary. I feel like I can't have possibly lost weight but I hope I have xx

I'm a thursday weigher! Last week was my first weigh & i was very shocked, in a good way, with 6.5lb off. this week i'm a little terrified as i went to visit my parents for the weekend and, to be honest, mama is a bit of a feeder! haha i'm hoping it hasn't done too much damage...:confused:

Weigh in tommo! Worried . I've come from exante so I reckon my body may have the issue with the carbs and well any food actually haha!! Weigh in tommo

Back