Thursday Weighers

STS for me this week, bit annoying after a week totally on plan but I expected it, had that mid month bloated feeling... hopefully catch up next week. Well done everyone :)

Stay positive, at least it wasn't a gain. X

Sent from my Vodafone 785 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone, I joined SW last thursday and this site today, my first weigh in last night I lost 4.5lbs! Very happy with that. Well done everyone.
Wow, that's brilliant. Well done you!
My losses are so slow STS so only 5.5lb for May. Possibly because I only follow green plan?
All the best for the week ahead Thursday weighers.

Weighed myself early this week as I'm off on holiday early Thursday morning and I've lost a 1lb. Had a goal of 12lbs in 6 weeks and I managed to lose 11lb. Absolutely over the moon and so proud of myself :)

Weighed myself early this week as I'm off on holiday early Thursday morning and I've lost a 1lb. Had a goal of 12lbs in 6 weeks and I managed to lose 11lb. Absolutely over the moon and so proud of myself :)

And so you should be that's fantastic well done.
Hope you have a fab holidays :)

1.5 lbs off this week :bliss:

Good luck everyone :)

4.5lb off this week and my 3 stone award!! Very happy lady!

:happy036::happy036:

Well I'm home from my holidays and I stepped on the scales today and got such a shock, after all the good food I ate and the drinks I had I still managed to lose 2lbs, I am completely over the moon, 1lb now to a stone :)

Hello Thursday weigh in, its my first weigh in tonight. I'm a bit worries, ive eaten so much food !!! all within plan.....I think

Jo x

Well I'm home from my holidays and I stepped on the scales today and got such a shock, after all the good food I ate and the drinks I had I still managed to lose 2lbs, I am completely over the moon, 1lb now to a stone :)

That is excellent, you must have been making automatic choices, well done. Its my first weigh in tonight, weigh next week, then on holiday for a week. I did not want to wait another 3 weeks to join. Hope I can have a similar result

Jo x

Back