Thursday Weighers

Week 2 of Slimming world and I lost 1.5 pounds so I have lost 7.5 pounds in two weeks and I am enjoying life on the plan! So happy to get the 1/2 stone award too! :)

Week 2 of Slimming world and I lost 1.5 pounds so I have lost 7.5 pounds in two weeks and I am enjoying life on the plan! So happy to get the 1/2 stone award too! :)

Wow ! A massive well done. I'm on my 2 nd week too and I've lost 5 1/2 lb. I must admit though , I don't follow the plan at all over the weekend so I think I've done really well and if I can just stick to SW Sunday till Thursday and still lose weight then I'm very happy x

Hi everyone, I rejoined last week after taking Sept off. I was a Wednesday weigher up until Easter this year, then group changed to Thurs, but I never thought to move to this thread :eek: Hoping for a decent wk 1 loss tomorrow, good luck everyone.

well, thank goodness for that, i am heading in the right direction again..phew... -1.5lb this week. 1 lb to go for 2 stones and really hoping the scales start with a 17 next week xx

Hi everyone, I rejoined last week after taking Sept off. I was a Wednesday weigher up until Easter this year, then group changed to Thurs, but I never thought to move to this thread :eek: Hoping for a decent wk 1 loss tomorrow, good luck everyone.

Welcome coughdrops x

Well done on the losses everyone☺

0.5lb off for me. At least it's going the right way!

Hi ohhowiwish. EFT or tapping as we also call it is great to help reduce cravings. If you google it or you tube it you will find lots of guidance. Not sure if you'll see this reply as it's from a couple of weeks ago. Xx

Sorry should have introduced myself. I've been doing sw for 5 weeks and lost 11 lb. Really chuffed. Gained 2 last week but lost 4 tonight. I have gained so much from theses forums for the last r weeks that I decided to join in and help to give back some of that support and inspiration that i have gained over the past few weeks......

Down a pound. Happy enough as I am totally bloated due to * week, so hoping I'll get a bigger loss next week

Sent from my phone... if I can work it properly

Well done everyone I lost 1.5 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back