Thursday Weighers

Lost 2lbs this week :)

Ok everyone motivational post coming up.......as I need one.......LOL Pros and Cons for losing weight:

Pros
Generally much better health wise
Feel better about yourself.
Be able to buy clothes you like not just because they fit!!
Not feel embarrased when out and about because of weight
Make yourelf proud for doing it and sticking to it
Enjoying the nice compliments along the way
All the water you drink = lovely skin
New food = changing tastes in food
That lovely glow inside when you know you have been good

Cons
Cant eat WHATEVER you want when you want in the quantity you would like :) in my case bread, crisps, cheese, biscuits were the main culprits (and that is it LOL)

Well thats a start I knew the pros would far outweigh the cons but seeing it down in writing just confirms it............lets keep it up girls xx

Last edited:
Thank you Ohhowiwish, you're timing couldn't have been any better - I've read through you're post and realised that was exactly how I felt when I started this journey and I'm basically being a bit of a dick at the moment. You are now my hero of the week - thank you :worthy:

Writing it down definitely helps i think x especially food diaries xx

Yay! Lost 3.5lbs tonight :)

Wanted 4lb for my stone award....
Lost 5.5lb this week :)

1stone 1.5lb in 2 weeks :D:D:D

Wanted 4lb for my stone award....
Lost 5.5lb this week :)

1stone 1.5lb in 2 weeks :D:D:D

Bloody hell that's amazing :D Well done !!!

This is my first weigh in tonite and I lost 5lb so happy great losses thursday weighers keep it up xx

Well done everyone xx

First weigh in - lost 3.5lbs :D really happy with that!

Well done on the losses a good week some really big losses this week x

Thank you Ohhowiwish, you're timing couldn't have been any better - I've read through you're post and realised that was exactly how I felt when I started this journey and I'm basically being a bit of a dick at the moment. You are now my hero of the week - thank you :worthy:

LOL thanks Toria, we are about at the same point, although I have a lot more to lose than you :sigh:. I had lost 2st 10lb before I put on my 3lb this week!!!!!!!!!!! Shall we have a little friendly rivalry, might jog us along a little? xx

Lol sounds good, I'll give it a go, although I was meant to be having a competition with someone about not weighing myself everyday and I've already failed miserabley at that - I couldn't even last one day!!
Are we on a mission to see how many lbs each week lost competition? Cos I'm feeling in the zone this week after your inspirational message :girlpower: Let's bring it!

I have 9lbs till im weight i was when i got married :)

Back