Thursday Weighers

I lost 3.5lbs this week, so proud haven't lost that much since my first week. Also got Slimmer of the Week for the first time :) xx

Thanks hon! I'm so happy; kind of making me dread this weekend even more! Lots of things I can't control food wise
I think we are in the same place this week, my birthday on Sunday and my best friend has just sent me loads of white chocolate and we are going out for a meal I should be able to control it but my head wants to celebrate, I am just going to enjoy the weekend and back on it on Monday x

I lost 3.5lbs this week, so proud haven't lost that much since my first week. Also got Slimmer of the Week for the first time :) xx
well done that is an amazing loss x

So delighted I got a 2.5lb loss this week! :cool: :cool:
Actually pretty nervous about being so close to target, because I know going down another 7lb might be too much. Can I change my target by 4lb before I reach target, or does it always have to be by at least 7?

I think we are in the same place this week, my birthday on Sunday and my best friend has just sent me loads of white chocolate and we are going out for a meal I should be able to control it but my head wants to celebrate, I am just going to enjoy the weekend and back on it on Monday x

Planning to enjoy it, then get back on it and face the consequences. I have an extra day to pull it back. The place where we have our group is a poling station, so we're weighing on Friday instead

Hi good luck everyone. 1lb on for me - birthday indulgence so deserved xx

2lbs down for me... but it is getting hard work.

See you next Thursday ladies. xx

I came away relatively unscathed, with a 1lb gain. Very happy with that!
glad it was just 1ln good when you get to know the results and can get back on it x

2lbs down for me... but it is getting hard work. See you next Thursday ladies. xx
well done you are on a roll. Good it gets a bit easier again for you this week x

Back