Thursday Weighers

Thank you. I think the weather really helps. Its hard to be motivated when it's freezing and wet out. As we get closer to summer, the desire to be outdoors will be nice. :)

1lb off for me yesterday which is amazing considering my bad Weekend.
I'm at 14st now. 1 more pound to go till I'm in the next stone bracket and I get my 1 and a half stone award!

How is everyone doing today? Goodluck to everyone weighing in!
I lost 3lb :eek: which got me my 1 and a half stone award, club 10 award and into the next stone bracket!
Very happy :)

Can I join in?! I'm a newbie with a long road ahead so looking for lots of support! First weigh in is tomorrow. I'm doing sw alone at home for now.
Have had a great week but a bit of a gin fest at the weekend has left me a bit nervous!! Good luck tomorrow x

Hey Beauty, welcome to our group!
The more the merrier :)
Let us know how you get on tomorrow and we will be happy to support you along the way on your journey :)

ooh can i join you all too i start sw this very week got to go and have my chat etc tommorownight and part with some pennies and theni'm off on my life long food fest! will need encouragement and probably lots of help as it is a good 12 yrs since i went seriously before, needless to say i fell off the wagon, not this time though i hope!

Well done beauty and Torn! Those are some fab losses! :)
I lost 3lb this week which I'm thinking is a bit to do with the fact we've all had a terrible tummy bug.
I'm only 2lb away from my 2st award but I'm away next week and know I will put on! So I won't be weighing next week but Goodluck to everyone for the next few weeks, keep up that fab motivation!

Well I went and weighed :( been reading books and looking on line for free foods,
Then hubby has taken me to Morrison's to shop!
Yesterday was a bit of an oh dear day as I wasn't organised and ended the day with 41 syns :eek:
Mainly due to mattersons smoked sausage at 22 syns :oops:
Never mind I'm a little more organised now.
Good luck to everyone for your week ahead and congratulations on your achievements this week what an inspiration :0clapper:

Ooh I do love a smoked sausage! I've been to mothers for lunch today - sandwiches, scotch eggs, quiche and cake! I had a little bit of everything and was quite restrained for me!
Draw a line and move on. Hoping to see fabulous losses next week x

Back