Thursday Weighers

New to SW and today was my first week's weigh-in. Lost 3lbs and am super pleased about that because I've been poorly and not really able to eat much and was expecting a very small loss in week 1. Still trying to get my head around Extra Easy because years ago when I did SW it was only original (Red) and Green options. Seems odd to me to be able to have protein and carbs on the same plate o_O

New to SW and today was my first week's weigh-in. Lost 3lbs and am super pleased about that because I've been poorly and not really able to eat much and was expecting a very small loss in week 1. Still trying to get my head around Extra Easy because years ago when I did SW it was only original (Red) and Green options. Seems odd to me to be able to have protein and carbs on the same plate o_O
red and green days did seem easier admittidly i find i still tend to lean back a bit on that and it does work trust it! you have had a fab first week so carry on just like you are xx

Hello, fellow Thursday people! I'm pretty new here (been 3 weeks on SW now, and it's my second week on the forum). I've been posting in the SW From Home thread but - as I weigh in on a Thursday - I thought this might be a better place for posting my weigh-ins. Hope you don't mind me joining you. :)
Anyway, progress so far: I had about 25 pounds to lose when I started; My first week there was no loss - just a maintain. In my second week (last week) I had a 4.5 lb loss... And I've just weighed in today.... I'm another 2.5 pounds down! :D So I've lost 7 pounds in three weeks. Super excited about this - particularly as I've had a couple of pretty 'off plan' days recently. Fingers crossed and good luck for big losses for the rest of you, too. xx

so tommorrow is the weigh in day pmt has had the better of me for two weeks but i been so good and on plan so here's hoping this week will be a loss for me and not another gain.......
good luck to you all xx

Back