Thursday Weighers?

~Jen~ said:
I was up 1/2 lb :( Have no idea why. Went a bit over my cals one day but it should defo not been enough for a gain :( Oh well... onwards and downwards (weight wise) :)

Same here Jen - 2 little gains 2 weeks running for no reason! If it happens again next week I'm gonna have to shake things up!

Same here Jen - 2 little gains 2 weeks running for no reason! If it happens again next week I'm gonna have to shake things up!

Yeah I think I might need to seriously shake things up (but I hate change lol). I have been trying to lose weight since November 2011. I lost almost 4 stone within 8 months and then regained about 16lb between August and January. Since January I had only lost 5.5lb on Weight Watchers so that's why I thought calorie counting would work for me. I think I am going to have to force myself to do some high intensity exercise because I have just been doing the same ol walks for ages. I don't think changing up the food will work because I usually eat different things most weeks.

I am worried though that I have damaged my metabolism. I read on the My Fitness Pal forum that if you eat less than your BMR for a considerable amount of time that you can damage your metabolism and I think I have been eating less than my BMR (give or take a few days where I go over). It's all rather confusing and I am going to ask my dietician at my next appointment at the end of the month (even though she told me not to count calories but I am anyway because I don't think I need some sort of control over my food).

1.9 kg off! cant believe it, it must have been period bloat last week as i only lost 0.3 kg,i start to learn that during ovulation and my totm i can put on up to 2 -3 ibs 1-5 kg even when i had a 100 % week.

5lbs off for me this fortnight. I'm very pleased. If lose 2 more lbs I will then be on the 'normal' range on the nhs bmi chart. :)

Well done Petlamb and Babana! Double bubble for Babana with that result - woo hoo!!

Petlamb - I'm the same - ovulation & period - very frustrating but learning to recognise the signs really helps xx

Busybee_Mummy - I'm sure it's just a wee blip - you'll be on the loser cruiser again next week!

As for me - an ickle 0.75lbs off so back to 10.11 :)

Thanks Ali* , I'm ok with it, as went on a hen weekend to Leeds and drank and eat everything, then have eaten out tue, wed. So could have been a lot worse! Staying in from now till next thurs so let's see!!!! Xxxx

Down 1.5lb :D Delighted as I had quite a lot to drink on Saturday night but I was really good with my food :)

Lost 2lb yesterday :) been busy with work so didn't have time to come on here :)

0.4 kg lost since last week, happy with thst as gone over my calories nearly every day this week, ooopsies x

1lb off for me :D taking me to my lowest of 10.10.

Really pleased with this! I've had 8 weeks eating 1700 cals a day on Eating More to Weigh Less (thread on MFP) but on Monday reverted back to 1400 cals. This must have given me the shake-up I needed :)

Only 3lbs to target now! BRING IT ON!

Didn't manage to weigh myself last week as I was away but I'm thrilled to come home and weigh in at 120lbs, which is 3.8lbs off since the 17th. Bloody chuffed I am :).

Cheers! Typically as I edge closer to my goal (5 lbs :O!) I'm starting to think it wont be enough, I so nearly have a flat stomach, but I just have a wee handful of fat I need to shift, my upper arms and thighs are still a bit chubby too, my lower half is probably always going to be a size bigger than my top so my aim is a 8-10 in clothes. But, I'll see when I get there and decide if I need to re-evaluate my goal, I'm pretty sure I don't ever want to be lower than 7 1/2 stone, but who knows!

Am returning with my tail between my legs after 6-8 weeks of messing around with other ideas only to realise that cc is the easiest most effective method..........duh!!!!!

So in the mood of not procrastinating i will be weighing in tomorrow with the view of losing 1lb a week in the 12 weeks before my holiday :D Let's do this x

Back