Thursday Weighers?

thank Ali, i deserved it, i went over my calories nearly every day, dont know why but i've been feeling extra hungry lately grrr

Ali* said:
Are you eating enough? Don't be sucked into this 1200 calories malarky - as long as you are eating less than your TDEE you will lose weight :)

i aim for 1700 kcal a day but recently been eating more like 1800-1900, maybe its because ive started a diffrent workout rutine, used to just do pure cardio but now added some strenth training and im still sore, a week into it! grrrr

4 lbs on for me ooops! 2 weeks holiday at my mums house, shes a brill cook! back to calorie counting today x

Just starting calorie counting today. Will weigh first weeks loss next thurs. start weight 12st 3lbs xx

Fallen off the wagon the past 3 or so weeks and I reckon I've put on about 4lbs, but I'm going to eat well this week and we'll see what Thursday has to say, if I have indeed put the weight on I suppose it'll just be a reminder that no, I can't live on takeaways, chocolate cereal and biscuits haha. I very rarely eat unhealthily but when I do, lord do I overdo it...

Yay! Had a good result today - 2.25lbs off :)

Anybody else weigh in today?

Great loss Ali, well done! You're so close to your goal. :)

I will weigh in next week. Although I'm not overly hopeful for a 4/5lbs loss that I I've had the last few weigh ins as I've been away visiting a friend and have done no exercise and haven't calorie counted. Back on it now though!

Another 5lbs off for me this fortnight! That includes having a massive chinese takeaway and huge fish and chips from the chippy during that time too! :D

Any other Thursday weighers out there? We seem a bit thin on the ground at the minute!

Another 5lbs off for me this fortnight! That includes having a massive chinese takeaway and huge fish and chips from the chippy during that time too! :D

Any other Thursday weighers out there? We seem a bit thin on the ground at the minute!

Wow well done! Just shows a couple of "bad" meals isn't going to stop you losing.
I don't weight in on a set day as I don't have scales so just use my friends when I happen to be at her house!

Hi :)
I have weighed and I'm down to 9st 11lbs 8oz :)
I also have ovulation bloat AND Pms bloat ..... I'm doomed x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Where are all the Thursday weighers? We are few and far between at the moment. :confused:

Anyway, I weighed in this morning and I've lost 3lbs this fortnight. :D I'm very happy. I'm off on holiday on Saturday, so any losses now give me a bit of leeway whilst away.

Back