thursday WI crew!

Had my first weigh in tonight and I lost 6.5lbs. Very pleased. =) :D

Had my first weigh in tonight and I lost 6.5lbs. Very pleased. =) :D

Well done. Great start for you. My first wi was last night, down 5lbs, motivated for next week.

Best of luck

well done everyone!! i lost 1 and half pounds so pleased with that. dont think im eating enough, only using bout 24pp when i can have 29pp:mad::confused:

Some great losses from Bindi and flab2fab.

Lots of people say the weightloss is better if you eat all your 29 points irishlady - I had on average about 33 a day x

I averaged around 24pp and I'm allowed 37pp daily. That means I didn't use any of my 49pp weeklies. I lost 6.5lbs even though I was 13pp under daily (not counting the activity points I earned everyday). I ate a lot too.

i would say eat your points as this week your body might go into shock and hold onto the fat!!!fantastic loss,it's all about finding the right balance and experimenting a bit:)

I had such a bad weekend eating-wise (alcohol, fry-ups, double decker chocolate bar :eek:). Hopefully being good monday, tuesday and wednesday will limit the damage a little, but really the most I can hope for is a STS.

So silly of me after a good loss last week. Did half hour on the wii yesterday and today as well as long walks, so fingers crossed for thursday!

im the same JoJo!bad weekend!but back on track 2day so really hopin i wont have gained at wi!good luck on thursday!x

Good luck today everyone! I'm aiming for 0.5lbs tonight to get my first silver 7 haha Although, I won't complain if it's more! Week 2 has gone well - didn't use any of my weeklies again. Nice to know they are there if needed though.

Hope everyone has a good weigh in!

Well done scottish lass, that's a great loss!

I managed to pull off a sts, so quite satisfied seeing as I was a complete pig at the weekend and only had 3 days to try and repair the damage. This week I shall stay on track and focus on a good motivating loss for next week.

1.5lbs gone for me:) well done everyone

Well done ladies! I'm off to join the tuesday thread though as I have been made to feel very unwelcome at my thursday meeting (my daughter has been very noisy and disruptive - good as gold everywhere else but at ww she goes mad!). Wasn't going to attempt to stay for any more leader talks anyway but then got a text from the leader saying people had complained to customer services about me, so feel like a bit of a pariah now. Seen a tuesday meeting so will just go to that for the weigh-in with people who haven't labelled me "chav mum" yet!

Back